PVC laminates are multi-layered laminate sheets based on Poly Vinyl Chloride, made by compressing paper and plastic resins under high pressure and temperature. They are used as a decorative layer on top of raw surfaces such as plywood.
Today PVC Laminate is one emerging name which is very popular in Interior designing segment. Be it home, offices, multiplexes and other spaces, PVC laminate is one of the most asked choices.
Characteristics of PVC Laminate:
1. They come in range from .05mm to 2mm in thickness.
2. They are flexible and can bend up to 90 degrees.
3. They come in Matt, Gloss, Metal and Ultra Gloss finishes.
4. They come in textures of Wood, Stone and Leather.
5. The material is versatile and comes in various colors, patterns and textures
Many of us thinks that they PVC Laminates. is a little expensive affair. The fact is that yes PVC Laminate is somewhat on a higher edge of cost but there are many Pros which makes them yet a sustainable and best option for your spaces. They come with so many advantages over the other substitutes/ options available in the market that they are worth every single penny you spend on them. Here we have enlisted some of the fact checked plus points why one should go for PVC Laminates.
1. They don’t get affected by water, heat, corrosion and termites.
2. They have anti-bacterial properties which have resistance to harmful bacteria.
3. They are more durable and go on for years.
4. They are scratch free and very easy to clean.
5. Their maintenance is very low.
6. They are much more budget friendly.
7. They are environment friendly as they cause minimal amount of off gassing.
They just not are too good to resist based on the above-mentioned points but also because they increase the aesthetic appeal. They are perfect choice for your office cabinets, modular kitchen units, wardrobes, furniture and doors. Yes, they may act as a burden on your pocket, if you don’t consider the factors before buying them. Being an aware customer is all you need before investing into PVC laminate. Always take care of a. the kind of PVC laminate to be installed into the space, like Glossy laminate are great for kitchen units but office space needs to be made in matt finish. B. Carefully consider and weigh factors such as the look and feel, ease of maintenance, suitability, and price.
Advance Laminate is well known for their fresh waterproof, termite-proof, and 100% lead-free PVC laminates. With the modern minimalist design, their PVC Laminate is budget friendly. They are the leading PVC coated MDF, White PVC laminate and PVC Veneer Laminate manufacturers. They offer the best quality PVC which makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc. Different colors, patterns, textures and wide range of variety makes Advance Laminate your one stop point to shop for the best interior designing.