Film Faced Shuttering Plywood FAQs
When it comes to Film Faced Shuttering Plywood, Advance Decorative Laminates is the undisputed leader. Film Faced Shuttering Plywood is extensively used in both commercial and residential places. The strength and security of the plywood sheet make it a perfect choice for use in the construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, shipbuilding, water tanks, etc.
Let’s have a look at the common FAQs of Film Faced Shuttering Plywood.
What are the special features of Advance Film Faced Shuttering Plywood?
1. It is most effective in RCC constructions.
2. Both the surfaces have a smooth mirror-like finishing.
3. After many uses, it can also be re-used for panelling, roofing, flooring, partitions, etc.
4. The manufacturing process is the reason behind the high strength of the ply.
What are the dos and don’ts in using Film Faced Shuttering Plywood?
1. Clean and use oil on the surface to increase the life of the plywood. Always avoid side screwing & nailing.
2. To fix the film faced shuttering plywood, use screws.
3. Without the mould oil, make sure not to use the plywood.
4. Without proper drying, don’t allow the material to stack.
What should be done before the next use?
Ans: Before using the Film Faced Shuttering Plywood again, make sure to recoat it with mould oil.
Is Advance Film Faced Shuttering Plywood ISI marked?
Is Film Faced Shuttering Plywood waterproof?
Is Film Faced Shuttering Ply abrasion-proof?
What are the special features of Film Faced Shuttering Ply:
Ans: Dimensional accuracy, Fine finishing, Precise designing
Read more about Film Faced Shuttering Ply