Where to use Textured Laminates and Solid Colour Laminates?
Decorative Laminates unquestionably the most economical and aesthetic way to give your furniture, walls and floor an added charm and feel. Textured laminates and solid colour laminates are two types of laminates that we are going to discuss in this blog. Laminates won’t leave your eyes dissatisfied whether be it a house, office, or hotel. Laminate designs are available based upon their thickness, usage, and surface finish. However, it is very important to have complete knowledge of the different type of laminate designs. Advance Decorative Laminates offers a wide array of designs and textures out of which you can choose which one is perfect for you.
Let’s take a look at the difference between Textured Laminates and solid colour Laminates.
Based on their surface finish, textured laminates are distinguished from other laminate designs. Textured laminates are usually preferred by people who want an awesome aesthetic appeal and classy look for their surroundings. These laminates are all you need if you have a theme or design in your mind.
Check out some of the great features of textured laminates:
1. The laminate sheets are easy to clean. All you need is a damp or wet cloth to clean the surface.
2. A wide range of designs, styles, shapes and sizes are available. All your worry will come to an end.
3. Textured laminates come in various awesome properties like stain-resistant, fire retardant, and anti-bacterial, etc.
4. The laminate sheets are perfect for any room, be it your kitchen, office, or bedroom.
5. Highly affordable, so, can be purchased by a person from any income group as they come in a wide range of pricing options.
Textured laminates can be exclusively used in interior decor in homes, offices, and corporate spaces. The laminate sheets everlastingly enhance the finishing touch of the different elements of interior décor.
Solid Colour Laminates
Solid colour laminate sheets have a thickness ranging from 0.6 mm to 1.5 mm. Solid colour laminates are simple laminate sheets that have a simple surface finish with no advance properties. It is usually preferred by people who want to protect their furniture from pollution. Please note: Use the laminate sheets on that furniture whose design is already in synchronization with its surroundings.
Check out some of the features of solid colour laminates:
1. The laminate sheets are thin as compared to compact laminates.
2. The laminate designs are usually preferred by low-income people or those who want to protect their furniture from pollution, etc.
3. As it does not have any decoration on the surface and advanced properties, it is highly economical.
4. According to your design, style, and colour, you have an option of decoration.
5. As they come in a very simple design, it gives a natural finish to your furniture.
The Solid Colour Laminates can be used for various applications like tabletops, counter-tops, desks, drawers, etc.
The difference between textured laminates and solid colour laminates prove that both are different from each other and give different look and feel when compared individually. But they both beautify their surroundings.
Advance Decorative Laminates is one of the leading manufacturers of Textured Decorative Laminates that are both affordable and available in a wide array of designs and textures. For more information, you can visit out Catalogues here. Call us – 18001034740 | +91 9821 698 171, or Email – email@example.com.