A Flush Door is a sober and aesthetically beautiful door that has got facings on both the sides of the construction. It is commonly used in residential and public buildings. Flush Doors suits the best where there is the requirement of light and cross ventilation into the rooms. Flush door works the best ensuring privacy and security to the house.
Before going to the market for residential as well as commercial use, undergoes the extreme testing process as per IS: 2202(1) so that customers can trust the durability and strength.
Physical properties of Flush Doors
1. Flush doors are resistant to borer, termite and fungus.
2. It is resistant to anti-deviation.
3. Flush doors are dimensionally stable products.
Advantages of using Flush Doors
1. Simple definition of Flush Door – Simple Construction, much strength, economical, and durability.
2. The appearance is very attractive and pleasing and that is what improves the aesthetic appeal.
3. Cost-friendly – It means anyone can purchase it.
4. It is very quick and easy to clean flush doors.
5. The dimensional stability of Flush doors is advantageous against twisting.
6. It is resistant to all types of scratches, stains and crash.
7. Flush doors don’t face any problem of split or peel.
8. Outer humid environment doesn’t affect flush doors.
Advance Decorative Laminates manufactures the ace quality Flush Doors for residential and commercial places. The texture and finish are astounding, it comes pocket-friendly. For more information, you can call at – 18001034740 | +91 9821698171, Email – [email protected]