Where to use Advance PVC Laminates? All you need to know
When it comes to home or office decoration, Advance PVC laminates are a great option to choose that enhances the overall appearance. PVC laminates are thin layers of material bonded together to form a durable sheet to be applied to surfaces of furniture elements, kitchen cabinet/wardrobe doors, wall decoration, etc.
The decorative laminates not only improves the creative appeal with brilliance but also add to the durability of the unit.
Usage of Advance PVC Laminates
- PVC laminates are widely used for office cabinets, modular kitchen units, furnishing elements, wardrobes, wall, and window, and door decoration.
- The laminates are highly preferred for use in vertical applications. Also, for horizontal designs like tabletops, you can use textured sheets (luxury collection).
Why should you use Advance PVC Laminates?
- Highly resistant to scratch and corrosion.
- It is safe for food contact.
- Non-toxic due to the absence of harmful agents.
- Resistant to heavy cleaning regimes.
- Forget edgy joints with Advance 90º Blendable PVC Laminates.
- PVC laminates are termite and pest proof.
- The laminates are lead-free.
- Highly economical as it replaces the wooden base.
- Eye-catching look – comes in many colors and designs.
- 100% Water-Proof laminates.
- PVC laminates are 100% fire retardant.
Create a unique appearance with a brilliant look and feel with Advance Decorative Laminates and experience the thrill of beautifying your living space. ASK FOR THE FOLDERS @ Toll-Free- 18001034740; 98216 98171, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about Advance PVC Laminates: Visit Our Website.