Incepted in the year 2016, Advance Laminate is a leading manufacturing company of PVC laminate and Decorative Laminate. Splendid in 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing units endowed with latest technologies, they manufacture laminates that are not just economical, but also an unparalleled design element that can add character to any décor. Advance Laminate comes under the Umbrella of Amba Industries, and has set a quality benchmark in the interior designing industry.
With the team of skilled technicians to ensure the scientific quality control batch to batch, Advance Laminate offers a wide range of Laminate Sheets and quality Plywood. Here is a list of products that we offer:
Decorative Laminates/ MICA: With exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your home/office space. They are resistant to surface wear, immersion in boiling water, dry heat, impact by small dye, Ball, cigarette burns, staining, scratches, color change in xenon light. Our Decorative Laminates or MICA are further categorised into the following:
- MM laminate: We have named the collection of our signature décor laminates called the Advance Emporio. 1MM laminate which is also known as High pressure laminate gives the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. These are best used in Kitchen renovations and construction.
- 0.8 MM laminate: These laminates are hard and a brittle sheet to overlay on wooden furniture which gives them more fine and attractive looks. They are best suited to wall paneling, column claddings, wardrobes, shelves, home & office furniture, doors, cubicles, and other areas in terms of application.
- Door Skin: Advance Laminate offers a best and a lifetime solution to have classy yet durable doors, the Door Skin laminates. They are the best for covering the doors beautifully with minimum wastage.
- Digital Laminate: Our Digital Laminates are an unbeatable solution for interior decor such as wardrobe, dining table, working counter, and wall paneling. This is a one-stop resource of quality for architects, designers, and manufacturers of modern interior.
Plywood: With the range which is quite affordable and best out of its quality, Advance Plywoods are great to use in commercial and residential projects. Further our Plywood can be categorised as following:
- Film Faced shuttering Plywood: Our these plywoods are being extensively used widely shuttering in construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, shipbuilding, water tanks, cooling towers, all high rise buildings, etc., which need maximum strength and security.
- Block Board: Generally used to make wardrobe doors, doors, panelling, and partition walls, these block boards are durable and safe against borers. They are made out of the excellent quality of Plantation Timbers, this product is worth every penny.
- Flush Door: With extra lock rail that provides sufficient strength to handles and knobs, Our FLush doors are resistant to fungus, termite, and borer. Advance’s flush doors offer a variety of designs and decorative finishes. These doors provide an attractive, warm and traditional appearance.
PVC Laminates: With quite affordable prices with yet modern minimalist design, Advance PVC Laminates are one of its kind. Our PVC laminate features a solid colour throughout the material that makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc.
Bollywood celebrities like Anant Mahadevan, Mahima Chaudhary, Kiku Sharda, Shishir Sharma, Rakesh Bedi, Manish Thakur and Anand Desai are associated with Advance Laminate and are very happy to promote our PVC laminates. With the best quality, customised solutions, concept of spaces in accordance with clients and supremely affordable prices, Advance Laminate is a one stop solution to all your worries for your home and space.
Film Faced Plywood is mostly used in High Rise Buildings, Form Work, Concrete Structures, Dams, Bridges, Highways and all other structural works. The reason being it is very light in weight. It is also resistant to corrosion attack and water. Not only this, it can be combined easily with other materials. Furthermore it is very easy to cut and clean.
Shuttering plywood is a term quite commonly used in the construction industry. The shuttering process – pouring the concrete into moulds – cannot happen without using shuttering plywood. This is a kind of plywood which is designed in a way to prevent concrete from coming out of the mould. This material is not used for aesthetic purposes, but to hold concrete till it densifies to form a solid structure. It is weather resistant and doesn’t stick to the concrete itself. (more…)
Film faced plywood is an exterior plywood used in building and construction projects. It has a special film coating on its surface made from phenol or melamine on either or both sides which gives the plywood a higher resistance to moisture, abrasion, chemical degradation and fungal attack compared to ordinary plywood.
Because of its increased stability and resistance to moisture, ultraviolet radiation and corrosive chemicals, film-faced plywood is ideal for outdoor applications such as the external surfaces of new buildings.
It is used in making formwork in construction because of its increased stability and resistance to moisture, ultraviolet radiation, and corrosive chemicals. The film layer and acrylic varnished edges make it more durable and less able to distort when used outdoors in harsh weather and adverse conditions.
It is recommended for shuttering boxes as these are used to soothe and restrict wet concrete as it dries. If the shuttering box is made from film faced plywood then it can last long even in the sunlight. Hence, it can be used several times before being replaced. This saves money as well as keeps things safe.5 Things to Consider When Buying Film Faced Plywood
- It has got a High wear-resistance power which makes it perfect for use in moist and damp areas. It is at the same time not affected by borers and termites.
- It is Resistant to the effect of various environments, including chemicals, thus it gives your stuff real toughness and strength.
- It has a Mesh surface which provides anti-slip protection, and thus can be easily handled.
- It has Resistance to temperature variation -40 to +50 °C, which makes it of great use in areas exposed to high temperatures.
- It Comes in a variety of thicknesses and sizes, so that you can use it as per your need and wish.
- PVC coated plywood can give your space that appearance for which everyone would say WOWW !!
But before you plan to buy the Film Faced Plywood, there are certain factors that you should consider before buying plywood. We have listed them here for you. SO lets know about the little plywood things.
Durability: They are durable in nature. They resist fungus and work well in all seasons from summers to winters. They also work well against chemicals and last longer. It is processed using the best quality wood and latest technology keeping in mind the latest market trends. The offered plywood is highly appreciated for its unique bonding strength, seamless finishing, and durability.
Easy to clean: Since the film on this plywood makes the surface smooth, it does not let anything stick to its surface. Hence, cleaning a film faced plywood becomes easy. You can simply use a cloth and wipe the surface without spending long hours onto it.
Versatile usage: These plywood are highly versatile or you may say it as Variety Plywood. They can be used for both indoors and outdoors. These can be used in the construction industry as well as to build furniture. It is commonly used to make the cast of the ceiling, walls, drains, highways, pillars, etc.
Water resistant: This plywood is specially made for exterior usage which also makes it water-resistant. Water or heat does not harm it due to which it can last for years.
Perfect for construction company usage: Due to its coating, it can tolerate heavy outdoor work and is used by construction companies to fulfill their needs. These are strong and can be used over and over again.
Sunmica Application: Also see if you can paste sunmica on these plywood before buying the film plywood. This can add upon the amazing patterns and colors to your space. This will help you with beautification of your space.
Advance Laminates is the largest shuttering plywood manufacturer in India that offers a wide range of options. Advance film faced plywood rates are more affordable and its most effective constructions. It has a smooth mirror-like superior finishing on both surfaces and saves costs to quite an extent when compared to other similar products due to more repetition during shuttering work. It’s the cross-laminated structure between face veneer, core veneer, and the film again enhances the strength of ply. It is being widely used in construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, shipbuilding, water tanks, cooling towers, all high rise buildings, etc., which need maximum strength and security.