According to Feng Shui, the bedroom is the most important room in the house. We spend a third of our lives asleep. Therefore, it is especially important to keep our bedrooms free of harmful, pathogenic or disturbing influences. The body needs to be able to recover so the mind can come to rest. In many ways the bedroom is the most important space in the house. With the demands that the digital world places on our time, the need for good quality sleep is ever more apparent. In addition to improving concentration and productivity, being well rested has been shown to benefit immune function, mental health, and even help weight loss. Creating an environment that encourages sleep is vital and, as the junction of functional and beautiful design, the bedroom has been the focus of experimentation by some of the greatest architects and designers.
Now creating a great ambience for your bedroom is not easy. While making it beautiful there are many ideas that come up in your mind. Architects and Interior decorators nowadays give various great concepts to make it work. Using Laminates in your bedroom is one such sustainable and beautiful look. Laminates made of Gurjan Plywood and High pressure Laminates are the best choice available in the market.
Laminates that are available in the market today have various designs that are made by printing patterns on paper and that is how decorative laminates are made, therefore a wide variety is available for one to choose from. Lending an elegant touch to all products, laminates are available in numerous design patterns, colors and textures .Innovations in the laminate industry also include real wood feel laminates (used largely as substitutes to veneer) in which patterns are like wood with natural feel according to the customer’s choice.
High Gloss Laminates and Gurjan plywood is one of the best plywood to prepare furniture in kitchen, bedrooms, hall as well as living place. Bedrooms are not just restricted to beds now, but today they are all about Fancy beds, t.v units, Small furniture, wardrobes etc. For these Advance Laminates present their High Gloss Laminates and Gurjan plywood for our customers.
Benefits of using these Laminates for your bedroom:
- They provide Good dimensional stability for latest trends and designs.
- They have Consistent Thickness which makes it easy to use them for good quality.
- They are versatile and can be used for quite various applications like Beds, furniture, wardrobes etc.
- They have High impact resistance
- They have Strong resistance towards moisture and microorganisms which makes them perfect for all kinds of applications.
- They are Attractive and can be customized as per clients’ wishes.
- They are Fire resistance.
- They possess High durability.
Choosing 90 Degree bendable laminates of Advance Laminates helps you get a smooth and seamless edge of your furniture and other materials in your bedroom. It not only gives your furniture a brand new finish but also makes it go with the trend. The High-Pressure Laminates of Advance Laminates’ collection begins with synchronized laminates which is a revelation that gives the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. The Gurjan Plywood of Advance Laminates is manufactured with a uniform thickness to ensure maximum strength. It is 100% borer and termite-proof.
Incepted in the year 2016, Advance Laminate is a leading manufacturing company of PVC laminate and Decorative Laminate. Splendid in 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing units endowed with latest technologies, they manufacture laminates that are not just economical, but also an unparalleled design element that can add character to any décor. Advance Laminate comes under the Umbrella of Amba Industries, and has set a quality benchmark in the interior designing industry.
With the team of skilled technicians to ensure the scientific quality control batch to batch, Advance Laminate offers a wide range of Laminate Sheets and quality Plywood. Here is a list of products that we offer:
Decorative Laminates/ MICA: With exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your home/office space. They are resistant to surface wear, immersion in boiling water, dry heat, impact by small dye, Ball, cigarette burns, staining, scratches, color change in xenon light. Our Decorative Laminates or MICA are further categorised into the following:
- MM laminate: We have named the collection of our signature décor laminates called the Advance Emporio. 1MM laminate which is also known as High pressure laminate gives the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. These are best used in Kitchen renovations and construction.
- 0.8 MM laminate: These laminates are hard and a brittle sheet to overlay on wooden furniture which gives them more fine and attractive looks. They are best suited to wall paneling, column claddings, wardrobes, shelves, home & office furniture, doors, cubicles, and other areas in terms of application.
- Door Skin: Advance Laminate offers a best and a lifetime solution to have classy yet durable doors, the Door Skin laminates. They are the best for covering the doors beautifully with minimum wastage.
- Digital Laminate: Our Digital Laminates are an unbeatable solution for interior decor such as wardrobe, dining table, working counter, and wall paneling. This is a one-stop resource of quality for architects, designers, and manufacturers of modern interior.
Plywood: With the range which is quite affordable and best out of its quality, Advance Plywoods are great to use in commercial and residential projects. Further our Plywood can be categorised as following:
- Film Faced shuttering Plywood: Our these plywoods are being extensively used widely shuttering in construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, shipbuilding, water tanks, cooling towers, all high rise buildings, etc., which need maximum strength and security.
- Block Board: Generally used to make wardrobe doors, doors, panelling, and partition walls, these block boards are durable and safe against borers. They are made out of the excellent quality of Plantation Timbers, this product is worth every penny.
- Flush Door: With extra lock rail that provides sufficient strength to handles and knobs, Our FLush doors are resistant to fungus, termite, and borer. Advance’s flush doors offer a variety of designs and decorative finishes. These doors provide an attractive, warm and traditional appearance.
PVC Laminates: With quite affordable prices with yet modern minimalist design, Advance PVC Laminates are one of its kind. Our PVC laminate features a solid colour throughout the material that makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc.
Bollywood celebrities like Anant Mahadevan, Mahima Chaudhary, Kiku Sharda, Shishir Sharma, Rakesh Bedi, Manish Thakur and Anand Desai are associated with Advance Laminate and are very happy to promote our PVC laminates. With the best quality, customised solutions, concept of spaces in accordance with clients and supremely affordable prices, Advance Laminate is a one stop solution to all your worries for your home and space.
Customers are the resource and assets of the organization upon which the organizational success depends. Without customers, organizations would not exist. Celebrity branding or celebrity endorsement of a company’s product is effective largely because celebrities have the potential to reach a large number of prospective consumers. Reach can be loosely defined as the number of people that have seen and/or heard the brand’s intended message at least once.
A number of such big celebrities like Anant Mahadevan, Mahima Chaudhary, Kiku Sharda, Shishir Sharma, Rakesh Bedi, Manish Thakur and Anand Desai are associated with Advance Laminate and are very happy to promote our PVC laminates. Not because they play just the role of our Brand Ambassador but also because they strongly feel that Brand is of that stature that they feel proud to be associated with it. Here we have tried to compile a few reasons why Advance Laminate is the choice of Bollywood:
Glorious Brand Image: Every Celebrity wants to promote or get associated with companies who have a reputation in the market. As celebrities have a face value so does a brand and their concern is always to be associated with reputed companies and brands. Advance Laminate’s Laminate sheets have set a quality benchmark in the interior designing industry. It offers some of the finest grade compact and durable laminates in India.
Work ethics and Values: Our Celebrities do feel that they have a connection to the company’s vision, mission, aims and objectives. Advance laminates is a result oriented Company that creates value based association amongst the business circle and a sense of expansion and reward among the end user by exhibiting the best product which will be affordable, best quality, on time delivery, genuine product. And that is exactly what our ambassadors choose to do with their commitments.
Quality Product and Infrastructure: Our Celebrities have used our products and hence they know what they are promoting amongst their fan following. The quality products of Advance Laminate speak for themselves. Also the facilities in which these products like Laminate sheets are being manufactured are as per the guidelines. The 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing unit is endowed with the latest technologies. Advance Laminate is the name reckoned with international quality and superlative design.
Recognitions: The celebrities are always conscious of the products which they are promoting, hence it becomes very important for them to have the backing of reputed and authentic certifications agencies who assure that the company is manufacturing quality products which are safe for both the customers and the environment. Advance Laminate is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. The company is equipped with an excellent team of experienced professionals, the latest communication networks and a management culture which believes in giving superior services to the customers. The company holds various certifications and recognitions from reputed Certifying Agencies of India and World.
As it is important for the brand to select the right Celebrity, it becomes very important for the Celebrities also to select a Brand which has a reputation in the market and is doing fair and justice for its customers in terms of quality, service and ethics of business.
PVC laminates are multi-layered laminate sheets based on Poly Vinyl Chloride, made by compressing paper and plastic resins under high pressure and temperature. They are used as a decorative layer on top of raw surfaces such as plywood.
Today PVC Laminate is one emerging name which is very popular in Interior designing segment. Be it home, offices, multiplexes and other spaces, PVC laminate is one of the most asked choices.
Characteristics of PVC Laminate:
1. They come in range from .05mm to 2mm in thickness.
2. They are flexible and can bend up to 90 degrees.
3. They come in Matt, Gloss, Metal and Ultra Gloss finishes.
4. They come in textures of Wood, Stone and Leather.
5. The material is versatile and comes in various colors, patterns and textures
Many of us thinks that they PVC Laminates. is a little expensive affair. The fact is that yes PVC Laminate is somewhat on a higher edge of cost but there are many Pros which makes them yet a sustainable and best option for your spaces. They come with so many advantages over the other substitutes/ options available in the market that they are worth every single penny you spend on them. Here we have enlisted some of the fact checked plus points why one should go for PVC Laminates.
1. They don’t get affected by water, heat, corrosion and termites.
2. They have anti-bacterial properties which have resistance to harmful bacteria.
3. They are more durable and go on for years.
4. They are scratch free and very easy to clean.
5. Their maintenance is very low.
6. They are much more budget friendly.
7. They are environment friendly as they cause minimal amount of off gassing.
They just not are too good to resist based on the above-mentioned points but also because they increase the aesthetic appeal. They are perfect choice for your office cabinets, modular kitchen units, wardrobes, furniture and doors. Yes, they may act as a burden on your pocket, if you don’t consider the factors before buying them. Being an aware customer is all you need before investing into PVC laminate. Always take care of a. the kind of PVC laminate to be installed into the space, like Glossy laminate are great for kitchen units but office space needs to be made in matt finish. B. Carefully consider and weigh factors such as the look and feel, ease of maintenance, suitability, and price.
Advance Laminate is well known for their fresh waterproof, termite-proof, and 100% lead-free PVC laminates. With the modern minimalist design, their PVC Laminate is budget friendly. They are the leading PVC coated MDF, White PVC laminate and PVC Veneer Laminate manufacturers. They offer the best quality PVC which makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc. Different colors, patterns, textures and wide range of variety makes Advance Laminate your one stop point to shop for the best interior designing.
Giving a perfect finish to your modular kitchen, wardrobe, or furniture usually takes a lot of time and money without any proper planning and not choosing the right decorative material. At this point, you might want to consider PVC laminates that are both versatile and durable. PVC Laminates can be extensively used in home interiors for a stylish vibe. To make your decision a lot easier, take a look at their properties, uses and maintenance tips.
What makes Advance PVC Laminates the ideal choice?
PVC Laminate sheets can be used as a decorative layer on top of raw surfaces such as plywood. The multi-layered laminate sheets are thin and range from 0.05 mm to 2 mm in thickness. Also, the high-grade laminate sheets come in various textures and colours that make it a perfect decorative material both for residential as well as commercial places.
Properties of the laminate sheets –
- Highly flexible.
- 90 Degree bendable.
- The best alternative to edge-band materials.
- Comes in varied colours, patterns and textures.
- Heat resistant.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Resistant to termites.
- Pose antibacterial properties.
You can also read: Benefits of using Decorative Laminates for home interiors and commercial buildings | A Complete Guide
Where to make the best use of PVC Laminate sheets?
- Office cabinets.
- Modular kitchen units.
- Wardrobes, furniture, and even doors.
Maintenance of PVC Laminates
The best way to maintain PVC Laminates sheet is by using a mild liquid detergent and wipe gently using a clean, wet, and non-abrasive cotton cloth. You can use acetone to remove stains. It is highly advisable to avoid varnish, wax, or polish, as it is not real wood.
Factors to consider before investing in in the laminate sheets
- Look and feel.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Suitability, and price.
Advance Decorative Laminates offers the best grade PVC Laminates that can transform any commercial or residential places to a whole new look.
If you are looking forward to buying latest Advance PVC Laminates with great design options, ASK FOR THE FOLDERS @ Toll-Free- 18001034740; 98216 98171, Email: [email protected]