The biggest question when you are renovating your home, repainting it or simply selecting accent pieces to decorate it, there is one question that bothers everyone is should we keep it Matt or Glossy. So let’s first understand super matt Laminates. The matt laminate is more of a ‘natural’ look that provides a softer look, as it can produce lower contrast on darker colors. The texture of a matt laminate is velvety, which makes it a pleasant handling experience for numerous users. Matte surfaces are great for giving your home a rustic or traditional look. It is suited for a darker aesthetic
1. The Scratches and imperfections in Matt laminates are not visible easily
2. They diffuse light and add richness to your space.
3. They add smooth and subtle finish, without any shine.
4. Since there is no reflection of light, there is increased color consistency, making the color appear smoother
5. They look rich and attractive.
1. Bedrooms and Living rooms: These are the places where you spend the most of your time in home. So using super matt laminates helps you eyes in soothing and relaxation. Also being super durable, you need not to change them quite often.
2. Wardrobes: The wardrobes are used harshly and very carelessly in our homes, so matt laminates offer you good quality aesthetic looks in economic ways to build your wardrobes.
3. Doors: If you choose Matt laminate for doors the benefit you get is they are better suited to a traditional decor theme. They make the marks and scratches less noticeable. Matt laminate is excellent choice for busy, family kitchens where small children may bang the doors with their toy truck, or clumsy teenagers are stomping around the room.
4. Kitchen cabinets: The matt surface of the cabinets will not as easily show any imperfections, smudges, stains or fingerprints. This is all thanks to the absence of light being reflected on the surface. It blends well with the glossy stove tops and tiles of your kitchen.
5. Tops (Work, Desk and Table): Matt laminates provides a very contemporary, modern, individual and fresh look to your work, desk and table tops. It creates a muted texture for a pared-back scheme. It is very easy to keep clean and goes well with the trend. They are low-maintenance option which is mostly on the top priority list of interior designers.
6. Flooring: The matte finish laminates are perfect choice for flooring as they are completely lustreless and non shiny, they are scratch resistant. They suit well for all types of furniture as well. They are durable and require less maintenance.
Advance Laminate manufacture good quality and précised engineered laminate sheets with an anti-fingerprint surface along with a smooth satin finish. The Decorative laminates are highly resistant to scratches and are available in a wide range of colors. The technology used makes the surface trendy super-matt. You can find variety of these super matt laminates within your budget here.
When planning to renovate your interiors, one always comes across laminates in one form or the other. These are available in a range of patterns for decorative furniture and panels for exteriors.
These are most commonly with as layers of MDF, plywood, wooden furniture, wall panels, flooring and particle board. They are made by pressing thin layers of flat paper and plastic resins together to form a strong, durable substance which is later decorated with patterns and colors.
Essentially, these are 5 types of laminates you can choose from that consists Decorative Laminates for interiors, Industrial laminates for heavy duty work, Compact Laminates, Post Formed Laminates, High-Pressure and Low-Pressure Laminates. These can be formed with any texture you want from natural materials to solid wood textures. These can be customized in bright colors and funky motifs.
When purchasing Laminates for your home, follow these tips:
1. Check the size of the laminate: Laminates are available in sheets, panels and boards for various types of application. They are mostly available in sheets of around 8 feet by 4 feet. For walls, these are available in squares and rectangles in different sizes.
2. Durability of laminate: Laminates are generally more durable than solid wood. They are scratch resistant which makes them a better material in comparison to veneers or solid wood. They are also resistant to moisture, wear and tear and heat.
3. Economical: Laminates are cheaper than most alternate products like solid wood or veneers available in the market. This is why they become a better material for kitchen cabinets, flooring, and decorative furniture.
4. Easy to Maintain: Laminates are easy to clean. They can last for a few days without being dusted or cleaned. For better durability, you need to dust your laminates daily. You can simple clean it with a mildly wet cloth and wipe dry with it.
5. Easy to Install and Repair: Laminates are easy to be removed when chipped or warped. You can simply remove the damaged piece with a new piece, looking exactly the same. You can easily and cost effectively remove or install both flooring and furniture/wall-panel laminates.
For your home, you must choose laminates for your living room space, your bedroom, table tops, kitchen cabinets etc. these are eco-friendly which makes them a better product to use and it does not harm an individual in any way. They lighten up your room when installed appropriately. From matte finishes to glossy and textured finishes, laminates cover it all. So what are you waiting for? Visit Advance Laminate on [email protected] to purchase your desired laminate or you can contact Advance Laminate on +91-9821698171 , 0120-4021709 for any query.