Laminates are a lifesaver when it comes to interior decoration. They are a cost-efficient surfacing solution that provides superior aesthetics and durability when compared to a host of alternatives. Laminate is a hard and brittle sheet used to overlay on wooden furniture which gives furniture a more fine and attractive look. These Laminates are water resistant, abrasion resistant and scratch resistant and give a decorative look to furniture.
Let’s look at some of the applications to which you can put designer laminates.
1. Know your space: Space or the room where you want to apply the laminate is very important. If you are looking to buy laminate for your study or office room then you should choose a color that is practical and energetic like a shade of brown or black. And if you are looking for a place to relax or create a comfortable feel like your bedroom then you must go for warm colors as they will help create a more peaceful atmosphere. Right from High Gloss Laminate to Wooden textured appeal you have to choose the right one for your space.
2. Thickness of Laminate Sheet: It is a very important aspect for you to consider while choosing the right laminate for your home. A thicker laminate will provide a more real wood feel, the thicker depth also results in a more detailed etching. The thickness of Laminates ranges from 6mm and 12mm. So you choose the thickness as per the instructions and suggestions of interior designers and architects before applying them anywhere at your home.
3. Type of Laminate: Consider the way you have to use the laminate in your applications. There are many ways in which you can use a type of laminate sheet. It differs from purpose to purpose. Laminates come in various types like Flooring Laminate, Cabinet Laminates, Wardrobe Laminate and Furniture Laminate.
4. Use a colour sample: You should make sure that before purchasing a laminate for your home, to check the colour sample in the place where it will be installed, as the laminate once installed can look different in the room when compared with the sample. The sample you may like in the book may not exactly go with the other components of your space. So choose before you finalize.
5. Know your pocket: As laminates come in various patterns, colours and designs, their prices vary from type to type. They depend upon the colour coordination and also on the patterns. If you are not in sync with all these aspects, you may end up putting a lot of pressure and burden on your pocket. So choose wisely !
6. Colours, Patterns and Designs: There are so many colours, patterns, and designs to choose from, which makes it a fun and challenging task for a homeowner. With so many choices or options in the market, one mustn’t forget that each colour has its own effect, some may add warmth and comfort to your interiors and some may just not fit in with your style of décor. Therefore to make sure you select the right colour some tips to work on. And so plan very well what patterns and designs you are going to select for your space.
Advance Laminate brings to you a catalogue of Laminates featuring some of the best designer laminates in the market so that you can choose the right laminate for your office and home. Advance laminates’ range of laminates are available in different colors, patterns and textures that go well with any kind of interior, be it office space or even in a home. The range of laminates at Advance Lam is exclusively created for flooring, cabinets, wardrobes, furniture and walls, choosing which one can simply give a fresh and unique look to their interiors. Advance Lam’s range also includes a lot of patterns and textures that makes the indoors of an office space or home look amazing with just the right application of the laminate. You can choose from a wide range of laminates provided to you by Advance Lam and beautify any space you are in. Give yourself a try and visit Advance Laminates on [email protected] to check out a vast variety of laminates and plywood.
Decades ago, kitchens were often much smaller and only contained necessary cooking areas. Instead of it being a utilitarian room, it was utilized simply for preparing the meals.
In more modern homes, kitchens are often larger and serve multiple purposes. For example, many homeowners have comfortable seating areas in their kitchens, as well as storage cabinets and even nooks or spaces for work units. You can now use your kitchen in a variety of ways that works best for you, and it is here to enhance your lifestyle, rather than become an obstacle for it.
For making a great Kitchen, Laminates and PVC laminates play a significant role. Be it Interior designers or architects, they all agree that using these laminates is something that adds on to the style of the Kitchen and space around.
Here we are listing some amazing applications of these PVC laminate for Kitchen:
1. Anti-Finger Laminates: Resistant to fingerprints, dirt, heat and scratches, these have a low reflection surface which does not show grease marks or smudges.
2. Antibacterial Laminates: Resistant to mold, termites and different types of pathogens, these laminates have the anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which prevent the growth and multiplication of various microorganisms.
3. Matt Finish Laminates: Since dirt and stains are not visible on matte finish laminates, they are easy to maintain and are highly suitable for kitchens that are prone to heavy use.
4. Gloss Finish Laminates: They are great for smaller kitchens because they make the kitchen look larger than it actually is. But also, they need frequent cleaning because they show scratches, smudges and fingerprints.
5. Acrylic Finish Laminate: They are moisture resistant and are highly resistant to fading caused due to UV rays. Also, they give a high-end modern look to your kitchen space.
6. Textured Laminate: They replicate the look and feel of natural materials like wood, stone, raw silk, suede etc.
No matter what type of home you live in, no matter how large or small, you will likely agree that no home is complete without a kitchen. The way you style your kitchen with these laminate sheets can make a statement about your lifestyle.
Advance Laminate is the leading laminate manufacturer in India. Our decorative laminates feature exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your Kitchen spaces. You can completely make the best of your Kitchen spaces using our PVC Laminates.
PVC laminates are multi-layered laminate sheets based on Poly Vinyl Chloride, made by compressing paper and plastic resins under high pressure and temperature. They are used as a decorative layer on top of raw surfaces such as plywood.
Today PVC Laminate is one emerging name which is very popular in Interior designing segment. Be it home, offices, multiplexes and other spaces, PVC laminate is one of the most asked choices.
Characteristics of PVC Laminate:
1. They come in range from .05mm to 2mm in thickness.
2. They are flexible and can bend up to 90 degrees.
3. They come in Matt, Gloss, Metal and Ultra Gloss finishes.
4. They come in textures of Wood, Stone and Leather.
5. The material is versatile and comes in various colors, patterns and textures
Many of us thinks that they PVC Laminates. is a little expensive affair. The fact is that yes PVC Laminate is somewhat on a higher edge of cost but there are many Pros which makes them yet a sustainable and best option for your spaces. They come with so many advantages over the other substitutes/ options available in the market that they are worth every single penny you spend on them. Here we have enlisted some of the fact checked plus points why one should go for PVC Laminates.
1. They don’t get affected by water, heat, corrosion and termites.
2. They have anti-bacterial properties which have resistance to harmful bacteria.
3. They are more durable and go on for years.
4. They are scratch free and very easy to clean.
5. Their maintenance is very low.
6. They are much more budget friendly.
7. They are environment friendly as they cause minimal amount of off gassing.
They just not are too good to resist based on the above-mentioned points but also because they increase the aesthetic appeal. They are perfect choice for your office cabinets, modular kitchen units, wardrobes, furniture and doors. Yes, they may act as a burden on your pocket, if you don’t consider the factors before buying them. Being an aware customer is all you need before investing into PVC laminate. Always take care of a. the kind of PVC laminate to be installed into the space, like Glossy laminate are great for kitchen units but office space needs to be made in matt finish. B. Carefully consider and weigh factors such as the look and feel, ease of maintenance, suitability, and price.
Advance Laminate is well known for their fresh waterproof, termite-proof, and 100% lead-free PVC laminates. With the modern minimalist design, their PVC Laminate is budget friendly. They are the leading PVC coated MDF, White PVC laminate and PVC Veneer Laminate manufacturers. They offer the best quality PVC which makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc. Different colors, patterns, textures and wide range of variety makes Advance Laminate your one stop point to shop for the best interior designing.
When planning to renovate your interiors, one always comes across laminates in one form or the other. These are available in a range of patterns for decorative furniture and panels for exteriors.
These are most commonly with as layers of MDF, plywood, wooden furniture, wall panels, flooring and particle board. They are made by pressing thin layers of flat paper and plastic resins together to form a strong, durable substance which is later decorated with patterns and colors.
Essentially, these are 5 types of laminates you can choose from that consists Decorative Laminates for interiors, Industrial laminates for heavy duty work, Compact Laminates, Post Formed Laminates, High-Pressure and Low-Pressure Laminates. These can be formed with any texture you want from natural materials to solid wood textures. These can be customized in bright colors and funky motifs.
When purchasing Laminates for your home, follow these tips:
1. Check the size of the laminate: Laminates are available in sheets, panels and boards for various types of application. They are mostly available in sheets of around 8 feet by 4 feet. For walls, these are available in squares and rectangles in different sizes.
2. Durability of laminate: Laminates are generally more durable than solid wood. They are scratch resistant which makes them a better material in comparison to veneers or solid wood. They are also resistant to moisture, wear and tear and heat.
3. Economical: Laminates are cheaper than most alternate products like solid wood or veneers available in the market. This is why they become a better material for kitchen cabinets, flooring, and decorative furniture.
4. Easy to Maintain: Laminates are easy to clean. They can last for a few days without being dusted or cleaned. For better durability, you need to dust your laminates daily. You can simple clean it with a mildly wet cloth and wipe dry with it.
5. Easy to Install and Repair: Laminates are easy to be removed when chipped or warped. You can simply remove the damaged piece with a new piece, looking exactly the same. You can easily and cost effectively remove or install both flooring and furniture/wall-panel laminates.
For your home, you must choose laminates for your living room space, your bedroom, table tops, kitchen cabinets etc. these are eco-friendly which makes them a better product to use and it does not harm an individual in any way. They lighten up your room when installed appropriately. From matte finishes to glossy and textured finishes, laminates cover it all. So what are you waiting for? Visit Advance Laminate on [email protected] to purchase your desired laminate or you can contact Advance Laminate on +91-9821698171 , 0120-4021709 for any query.
A well-designed wardrobe can transform your space, making it not only functional but also beautiful. Whether you are renovating an existing closet or creating a new one from scratch, laminate design can offer endless possibilities. In this blog, we will explore ten ideas for laminate design for wardrobe that can help you create a stunning closet makeover. From classic wood finishes to bold colors, geometric patterns to custom prints, we have something for everyone. Let’s get started!
Best 10 Modern Wardrobe Laminate Design
Classic Wood Finish Wardrobe Laminates
A timeless design, wood laminate for wardrobes is the perfect option for a classic look. This design is easy to maintain, and with a variety of finishes available, it can match any decor style. It can match any decor style and adds warmth and character to your space.
Bold Colored Laminate Sheet for Wardrobe
If you want to add a pop of color to your closet, laminate in bold shades such as red, blue or green can make a statement. This can work especially well for children’s closets, or for those who like to add a bit of personality to their space. It can brighten up any room and fill it with energy and enthusiasm. You can find many more sunmica color combination and schemes by checking out our blog section.
Mirrored Doors with Modern Wardrobe Laminate Design Pattern
For a more modern and contemporary look, consider adding mirrored doors laminate design to your wardrobe. This not only adds functionality to the space, but it can also make the room feel larger and more open. This also adds an aesthetic finish to your room.
Textured Laminate Sheets for Wardrobe Design
Add texture to your wardrobe by using laminate with a wood grain or other textured finish. This can add depth and interest to an otherwise plain design. Textured designs have a different look & feel as it gives unique elegance to the room.
Sliding Wardrobe Laminate Design with Glass Accents
If you want to add a touch of elegance to your wardrobe, consider adding glass accents to the design. This can include glass doors, shelves, or even just small decorative accents. Glass Accents create a powerful royal feel to your interiors along with making it contemporary.
Check out –
Metallic Finishes for Wardrobe Laminates
For a glamorously chic look, consider using laminate with metallic finishes. This can add a luxurious touch to your closet, and works especially well in contemporary spaces. It is mostly used in modern homes’ wardrobe to add a sleek finish.
Custom Print Laminate Design for Wardrobe
If you want to create a completely unique look for your wardrobe, consider custom printed laminate. This can include anything from a favourite photograph to a custom pattern or design. You can add anything from a celebrity picture to your favourite pattern and can create an elegant look.
Geometric Patterns with Modern Wardrobe Laminate Design
Add a touch of modernity to your wardrobe by using wardrobe laminate sheets with geometric patterns. This can include everything from stripes to chevrons, and can be a great way to add a bit of visual interest to the space. This type of laminate creates density in the overall design and look.
Mix and Match Wardrobe Laminate Colors
For a truly unique look, consider mixing and matching different types of laminate in your wardrobe laminate design. This can include different colors, textures, and finishes to create a one-of-a-kind look. Here, you can creatively play with you and your partners’ favourite colors.
Rustic Charm with Sliding Wardrobe Laminate Design
Finally, for a cozy and rustic feel, consider using laminate designs with a distressed or weathered finish. This can add a warm and welcoming touch to the space, and is perfect for a farmhouse or country-style decor. Rustic charm can also create a modern look & feel with a contemporary touch.
In conclusion, the design of your wardrobe can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your space. By incorporating laminate design for wardrobe, you can create a stunning closet makeover that is both functional and beautiful. From classic wood finishes to bold colors and custom prints, there are endless possibilities to create a unique and personalized space. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different styles and textures to create a one-of-a-kind look. We hope these ten ideas have inspired you to start planning your own stunning closet makeover.
If you have any queries regarding wardrobe laminate designs, call 9821698171, or write to us at [email protected]