PVC laminates are multi-layered laminate sheets based on Poly Vinyl Chloride, made by compressing paper and plastic resins under high pressure and temperature. They are used as a decorative layer on top of raw surfaces such as plywood.
Today PVC Laminate is one emerging name which is very popular in Interior designing segment. Be it home, offices, multiplexes and other spaces, PVC laminate is one of the most asked choices.
Characteristics of PVC Laminate:
1. They come in range from .05mm to 2mm in thickness.
2. They are flexible and can bend up to 90 degrees.
3. They come in Matt, Gloss, Metal and Ultra Gloss finishes.
4. They come in textures of Wood, Stone and Leather.
5. The material is versatile and comes in various colors, patterns and textures
Many of us thinks that they PVC Laminates. is a little expensive affair. The fact is that yes PVC Laminate is somewhat on a higher edge of cost but there are many Pros which makes them yet a sustainable and best option for your spaces. They come with so many advantages over the other substitutes/ options available in the market that they are worth every single penny you spend on them. Here we have enlisted some of the fact checked plus points why one should go for PVC Laminates.
1. They don’t get affected by water, heat, corrosion and termites.
2. They have anti-bacterial properties which have resistance to harmful bacteria.
3. They are more durable and go on for years.
4. They are scratch free and very easy to clean.
5. Their maintenance is very low.
6. They are much more budget friendly.
7. They are environment friendly as they cause minimal amount of off gassing.
They just not are too good to resist based on the above-mentioned points but also because they increase the aesthetic appeal. They are perfect choice for your office cabinets, modular kitchen units, wardrobes, furniture and doors. Yes, they may act as a burden on your pocket, if you don’t consider the factors before buying them. Being an aware customer is all you need before investing into PVC laminate. Always take care of a. the kind of PVC laminate to be installed into the space, like Glossy laminate are great for kitchen units but office space needs to be made in matt finish. B. Carefully consider and weigh factors such as the look and feel, ease of maintenance, suitability, and price.
Advance Laminate is well known for their fresh waterproof, termite-proof, and 100% lead-free PVC laminates. With the modern minimalist design, their PVC Laminate is budget friendly. They are the leading PVC coated MDF, White PVC laminate and PVC Veneer Laminate manufacturers. They offer the best quality PVC which makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc. Different colors, patterns, textures and wide range of variety makes Advance Laminate your one stop point to shop for the best interior designing.
When planning to renovate your interiors, one always comes across laminates in one form or the other. These are available in a range of patterns for decorative furniture and panels for exteriors.
These are most commonly with as layers of MDF, plywood, wooden furniture, wall panels, flooring and particle board. They are made by pressing thin layers of flat paper and plastic resins together to form a strong, durable substance which is later decorated with patterns and colors.
Essentially, these are 5 types of laminates you can choose from that consists Decorative Laminates for interiors, Industrial laminates for heavy duty work, Compact Laminates, Post Formed Laminates, High-Pressure and Low-Pressure Laminates. These can be formed with any texture you want from natural materials to solid wood textures. These can be customized in bright colors and funky motifs.
When purchasing Laminates for your home, follow these tips:
1. Check the size of the laminate: Laminates are available in sheets, panels and boards for various types of application. They are mostly available in sheets of around 8 feet by 4 feet. For walls, these are available in squares and rectangles in different sizes.
2. Durability of laminate: Laminates are generally more durable than solid wood. They are scratch resistant which makes them a better material in comparison to veneers or solid wood. They are also resistant to moisture, wear and tear and heat.
3. Economical: Laminates are cheaper than most alternate products like solid wood or veneers available in the market. This is why they become a better material for kitchen cabinets, flooring, and decorative furniture.
4. Easy to Maintain: Laminates are easy to clean. They can last for a few days without being dusted or cleaned. For better durability, you need to dust your laminates daily. You can simple clean it with a mildly wet cloth and wipe dry with it.
5. Easy to Install and Repair: Laminates are easy to be removed when chipped or warped. You can simply remove the damaged piece with a new piece, looking exactly the same. You can easily and cost effectively remove or install both flooring and furniture/wall-panel laminates.
For your home, you must choose laminates for your living room space, your bedroom, table tops, kitchen cabinets etc. these are eco-friendly which makes them a better product to use and it does not harm an individual in any way. They lighten up your room when installed appropriately. From matte finishes to glossy and textured finishes, laminates cover it all. So what are you waiting for? Visit Advance Laminate on [email protected] to purchase your desired laminate or you can contact Advance Laminate on +91-9821698171 , 0120-4021709 for any query.