High Pressure Laminate Sheet (HPL Sheet) is a popular choice for interior design due to its versatility and durability. From countertops and cabinets to flooring and wall panels, HPL is a design choice that offers both style and functionality. In this blog, Discover the benefits of HPL sheets and how they enhance any interior space. Find valuable insights and info about HPL design in our blog, to inspire your next furniture or interior project.
What is High Pressure Laminate (HPL)?
High Pressure Laminate Sheet (HPL Sheet) is a type of decorative laminate used for furniture, countertops, and interior design. HPL Sheet is a durable and hard-wearing material that is resistant to scratches, impact, and moisture.
HPL at Advance Laminates is available in a wide range of hpl sheet colors, patterns, and hpl sheet textures, and can be customized to suit different design needs. It is often used in commercial and institutional settings where durability and hygiene are important, such as hospitals, schools, and offices, but is also commonly used in residential settings.
What is High Pressure Laminate made of?
- HPL Sheet (HPL Laminate Sheet) is a type of decorative laminate that is made by layering multiple sheets of kraft paper with a decorative layer and a protective overlay. These layers are then fused together using high heat and pressure, resulting in a durable and hard-wearing material.
- HPL’s kraft paper is made from processed, bleached wood pulp to remove impurities. The paper is coated with melamine resin to enhance durability and moisture-resistance of the laminate.
- The decorative layer of HPL can be made from a variety of materials, including paper, fabric, or wood veneer. This layer is printed with a pattern or design using high-quality inks or dyes, and is then bonded to the kraft paper layer.
- Finally, a protective overlay is added to the laminate to help protect it from scratches, impact, and moisture. The overlay is made of melamine or phenolic resin, applied to the decorative layer with heat and pressure.
Download our laminate Catalogue
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) Specifications
HPL is a versatile and durable material for furniture and interior design, with a wide range of applications. Here are some specifications of Advance Laminates that are commonly associated with HPL:
- Thickness: HPL is available in a range of thicknesses, typically ranging from 0.5mm to 1.5mm. Thicker laminates may be more durable and impact-resistant, but they may also be heavier and more difficult to work with.
- Size: HPL is available in a range of sizes, typically ranging from 4×8 feet to 5×12 feet. Larger sizes may be more cost-effective for larger projects. However, they may also require more space and specialized equipment for cutting and installation.
- Colors and Patterns: HPL sheet design is available in a wide range of colors and patterns, including solids, wood grains, and abstract designs. Many manufacturers offer custom designs and color matching to suit specific design needs.
- Finish: HPL is available in a range of finishes, including matte, gloss, and textured. The finish can affect the appearance and feel of the laminate, as well as its durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- Performance: HPL is a highly durable material that is resistant to scratches, impact, and moisture. It is also resistant to heat and chemicals, making it ideal for use in high-traffic areas or areas where spills and stains are common.
- Certifications: Many HPL manufacturers offer laminates that are certified to meet specific industry standards, such as those for fire resistance, antibacterial properties, or environmental sustainability.
Benefits of High Pressure Laminate:
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is a versatile and durable material that offers many benefits in furniture and interior design. Here are some of the key benefits of HPL:
- Durability: HPL sheet is highly durable and resistant to scratches, impact, and moisture, making it ideal for use in high-traffic areas or areas where spills and stains are common.
- Versatility: You can find HPL sheet in various colors, patterns, and textures, making it a versatile material to achieve different design styles.
- Ease of maintenance: HPL sheet is relatively easy to clean and maintain, making it a popular choice for areas where hygiene is important, such as hospitals and schools.
- Cost-effective: HPL sheet is generally more cost-effective than other materials such as natural wood or stone, making it an affordable option for a wide range of projects.
- Customizable: HPL sheet can be customized to suit specific design needs, with many manufacturers offering custom designs and color matching.
- Environmentally friendly: HPL is often made using recycled materials and is recyclable itself. Making it an environmentally friendly option.
- Fire-resistant: Many HPL laminates are certified to meet specific fire safety standards. Making them a safe option for use in public and commercial spaces.
High Pressure Laminate Sheet Pros and Cons:
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is a versatile and durable material that offers many benefits for interior design and furniture projects. However, like any material, it has its own set of pros and cons. Here are some of the pros and cons of HPL:
- Durability: HPL is highly durable and resistant to scratches, impact, and moisture, making it a long-lasting material for high-traffic areas or areas where spills and stains are common.
- Versatility: You can find HPL sheet in various colors, patterns, and textures, making it a versatile material to achieve different design styles.
- Cost-effective: HPL is generally more cost-effective than other materials such as natural wood or stone, making it an affordable option for a wide range of projects.
- Customizable: Manufacturers can customize HPL to meet specific design requirements, including custom designs and color matching.
- Environmentally friendly: Manufacturers often make HPL using recycled materials, and it is also recyclable, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
- Fire-resistant: Many HPL laminates are certified to meet specific fire safety standards, making them a safe option for use in public and commercial spaces.
- Installation: HPL can be difficult to install, especially for large-scale projects or for areas with intricate designs.
- Limited repair options: Repairing HPL can be challenging as sanding or refinishing is not an option due to the solid sheet nature of the laminate.
- Limited design options: While HPL is available in a wide range of colors and patterns, it may not offer the same level of natural variation and texture as natural materials such as wood or stone.
- Temperature sensitivity: HPL can expand and contract with changes in temperature, which can affect the appearance and durability of the material over time.
- Susceptible to fading: HPL laminates may be susceptible to fading or discoloration over time, especially if exposed to sunlight or other sources of UV radiation.
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) Design:
There are many different designs available for HPL, including solid colors, woodgrains, stone patterns, abstract designs, and more. You can print the decorative layer using various techniques, such as gravure printing, screen printing, and digital printing. Some HPL manufacturers offer custom designs as well. Here are some popular HPL sheet design categories:
- Woodgrains: HPL can replicate the look of real wood, including the grain patterns and texture. There are many different wood species and colors available.
- Stone patterns: HPL can also replicate the look of stone, such as marble, granite, and slate. These designs can range from subtle and understated to bold and dramatic.
- Abstract designs: HPL can feature abstract designs, such as geometric patterns, stripes, and swirls. These designs can add visual interest to a space.
- Solid colors: HPL can come in a wide range of solid colors, from neutral tones to bold hues. This versatility makes it easy to coordinate with other elements in a space.
- Custom designs: Some HPL manufacturers offer custom design services, allowing designers and architects to create unique patterns and color combinations.
In conclusion, HPL sheet is a durable and versatile material with countless design options for furniture and interior projects. HPL’s key benefit is its versatility, with options for color, pattern, texture, and customization. Designers can achieve a unique look by integrating HPL with other materials, to match a specific aesthetic or design style.
India’s leading HPL manufacturer: Advance Laminates
Advance Laminate is a renowned manufacturer of high-pressure laminate (HPL) and sunmica design in India, acclaimed for its long-lasting style, trendy designs, and impressive performance. There are several uses for our paper-based composite material. This is the product for anyone looking to use it in both domestic and public settings. In terms of installation and maintenance, Advance Laminate High-Pressure Laminate panels are simple and multifunctional.
Advance Laminates may complement your creative idea effectively since the decorative layer is a printed sheet. Choose from mirror sheen, matte, scratch-resistant laminates, antibacterial protection & more for a unique look with HPL finishes. HPL laminate grades include antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, lab-grade, and abrasion-resistant options for diverse applications.
If you have questions about our range of High Pressure Laminate or to discuss your requirements, simply call 9821698171, or write to us at [email protected]
HPL (High Pressure Laminate) cladding is an excellent option for those looking to enhance the durability, aesthetics, and energy efficiency of a building. HPL cladding or HPL wall cladding is a high-performance material that offers a range of benefits, including excellent weather resistance, durability, and low maintenance. It is an excellent option for those looking to enhance the appearance and functionality of a building.
What is HPL Wall Cladding?
HPL wall cladding, also known as HPL Exterior Cladding, is a type of exterior cladding material used in building construction. Manufacturers prepare it by combining layers of resin-impregnated kraft paper with a decorative layer and a protective overlay. It is then pressed together under high heat and pressure to create a durable and long-lasting material. It is used as a substitute for traditional materials such as wood, brick, and stone. Due to its cost-effectiveness and ease of installation, it is considered as the best substitute.
Importance of HPL Exterior Cladding:
HPL Exterior cladding is an important component of building construction for several reasons:
- Protection: HPL exterior cladding acts as a protective layer for the building, shielding it from the effects of weather, such as rain, wind, and snow, as well as from harmful UV rays. It also helps to prevent moisture from entering the building envelope, which can cause structural damage and mold growth.
- Thermal insulation: HPL exterior cladding can provide insulation to the building, helping to reduce heat loss in cold weather and heat gain in hot weather. This can lead to energy savings and a more comfortable living or working environment.
- Aesthetics: HPL exterior cladding can enhance the appearance of the building, making it more visually appealing and increasing its value. Cladding materials come in a range of colors, textures, and styles with Advance Laminates. It also makes room for customization and creativity in design.
- Durability: HPL exterior cladding can improve the longevity of the building by protecting it from wear and tear. It protects it from the effects of ageing and weathering.
- Fire resistance: Some types of HPL cladding, such as metal or fibre cement, are highly fire-resistant. It provides an additional layer of protection in case of a fire.
Types of HPL Cladding Sheets:
There are several types of HPL cladding sheets that can be used to cover the exterior walls of buildings. These include:
- Flat panels: These are the most common type of HPL cladding and are available in a range of sizes and thicknesses. They are typically affixed to the building’s exterior using mechanical fasteners or adhesive.
- Shiplap panels: These panels have a tongue-and-groove design that allows them to interlock, creating a tight, secure seal. They can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Lap siding: This type of HPL cladding is similar to shiplap panels but has a wider overlap, creating a more traditional look. It can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Perforated panels: These panels have small holes or perforations that allow air and light to pass through. They can be used to create a decorative effect or to improve ventilation.
- Curved panels: HPL cladding can also be manufactured in curved shapes, allowing architects and designers to create unique, eye-catching facades.
- 3D panels: These panels have a three-dimensional texture or pattern that adds depth and interest to the building’s exterior.
When selecting HPL cladding sheets, it is important to choose a product that is suitable for the local climate and meets the building code requirements. The HPL manufacturer can provide guidance on the appropriate panel thickness, fastening methods, and other installation considerations.
Benefits of Installing HPL Wall Cladding:
HPL (High Pressure Laminate) wall cladding offers several advantages over other cladding materials. Some of the key advantages of HPL wall cladding are:
- Durability: HPL wall cladding is highly durable and resistant to impact, scratches, and weathering. It can withstand harsh outdoor environments. And is ideal for use in areas with high traffic or exposure to the elements.
- Low maintenance: HPL wall cladding is easy to clean and maintain, requiring only periodic washing with soap and water. It does not require painting or sealing, unlike other materials such as wood or stucco.
- Aesthetic appeal: HPL wall cladding comes in a range of colors, patterns, and textures, offering a wide variety of design options for architects and designers. The builders or manufacturers can customize HPL Wall Cladding to match the building’s aesthetic and enhance its visual appeal.
- Energy efficiency: HPL wall cladding can provide insulation to the building, helping to reduce heating and cooling costs. It can contribute to energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings.
- Fire resistance: HPL wall cladding is available in fire-rated versions, which can provide extra protection against fire hazards in buildings. This can be especially important in high-rise buildings or other areas where fire safety is a concern.
- Environmental sustainability: HPL wall cladding is made from natural materials, such as kraft paper and resin, and is recyclable at the end of its life cycle. Manufacturers produce it using low-emission manufacturing processes, making it an environmentally sustainable choice.
Factors to Consider when Choosing HPL Exterior Wall Cladding:
When choosing HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) exterior wall cladding for a building project, there are several factors to consider, including:
- Durability: HPL exterior wall cladding should be able to withstand the environmental conditions of the site and be able to resist wear and tear, impact, and weathering. The material’s thickness, density, and surface hardness are factors to consider when assessing durability.
- Aesthetics: HPL exterior wall cladding comes in a range of colors, patterns, and textures, allowing designers and architects to choose a finish that matches the building’s overall design aesthetic. It’s essential to consider the overall appearance and the visual impact of the cladding when choosing a specific style.
- Installation: Consider the ease of installation and whether the chosen cladding system is suitable for the project’s specific requirements. The installation should not cause any significant disruption to the project’s timeline or budget.
- Maintenance: Consider the level of maintenance required for the HPL exterior wall cladding system. Choose a system that requires minimal maintenance and cleaning to avoid costly upkeep expenses.
- Fire rating: Depending on the project’s location, fire rating is a critical factor when choosing HPL exterior wall cladding. Some HPL cladding systems are more fire-resistant than others, so ensure that the selected system meets local building code requirements.
- Energy efficiency: HPL exterior wall cladding can provide insulation to a building and improve energy efficiency. Choose an HPL exterior wall cladding system that has the appropriate insulating properties to help reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Environmental sustainability: Consider the environmental impact of the HPL exterior wall cladding system. Many are choosing a system that is made from sustainable materials and that has low emissions during the manufacturing process. Recyclability of the product is also an essential consideration.
- HPL Cladding Price: Another important factor to consider is the pricing of HPL exterior wall cladding price. The price can vary depending on a range of factors. The quality and thickness of the material, the design and pattern chosen, and the size of the project are the factors for price.
Applications of HPL Wall Cladding:
Manufacturers or builders can use HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) wall cladding can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Exterior Cladding: HPL wall cladding is ideal for use as exterior cladding in commercial and residential buildings. HPL Wall Cladding provides a customizable finish that is durable, weather-resistant, and low-maintenance, matching the building’s design aesthetic.
- Interior Cladding: HPL wall cladding can also be used as interior cladding, providing a decorative finish to walls and ceilings. Many also use it in high-traffic areas such as lobbies, hallways, and elevators due to its durability.
- Healthcare facilities: HPL wall cladding is popular in healthcare facilities due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. People also consider it using in areas that require high hygiene standards, such as hospitals, clinics, and laboratories.
- Educational institutions: HPL wall cladding is popular in educational institutions due to its durability and low-maintenance properties. Builders also use it in areas such as classrooms, libraries, and gymnasiums.
- Retail stores: HPL wall cladding is a popular choice for retail stores due to its ability to create a unique and customized look. It provides a durable and visually appealing finish, making it suitable for use in display walls, counters, and fixtures.
- Transportation: Manufacturers can use HPL wall cladding in transportation vehicles such as buses, trains, and airplanes. Due to its lightweight, durability, and ease of maintenance it is the perfect choice.
In conclusion, HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) cladding is a durable, versatile, and stunning option for a wide range of building projects. HPL cladding of Advance Laminates offers many benefits, including excellent weather resistance, durability, low maintenance, fire resistance, and energy efficiency. It comes in a variety of colors, patterns, and textures, allowing for a wide range of design options.
If you have questions about our range of HPL exterior cladding and interior or to discuss your requirements, simply call 9821698171, or write to us at [email protected]
What is Laminates?
Composite laminates are a plate with many layers upon layers of fibre reinforcement and hardened resin. Adjustments and modifications can be implemented to the number of layers, the type of fibre (carbon, glass, or something else), the arrangement of the fabric (e.g., woven, stitched mat, uni-directional), the type of resin, and other things to make a structural element that meets a certain requirement. Raw materials (fibre, resin, and usually some filler) can’t be used as building materials on their own, but when they’re put together, the product gains qualities that make it perfect for a construction site. Laminates, which are sheets of hardened composite material, are often cut into small pieces for mechanical testing to make sure they have the character traits that were pledged.
What are the prerequisites for choosing a laminate?
You are not the only one who feels like there are too many options for decorating spaces with laminate materials. Many customers choose laminate finishes that are of high quality, i.e., high-pressure laminates that look great in modern settings.
- Meticulously choose the colours and patterns of the laminate
Remember that the colour combinations you choose will have a big effect on how your space looks as a whole, so take your time and pick the best ones. The beautiful shade of red you generally see in big office spaces might make your house look even smaller. Choose a colour based on how big the room is, how much natural light comes in, how you cook, and, of course, what you like.
- Opt materials are made of high-pressure laminates.
High-pressure laminates are stuck to the substrate with a lot of heat and pressure. Compared to low-pressure laminates, they last a lot longer. This is especially important in the kitchen, where all surfaces must be heat- and moisture-resistant. The thickness of these laminates ranges from 0.70 mm to 1.22 mm. Even if you use a high-pressure laminate, you shouldn’t let water and moisture stay on it for a long time.
- Trim for the Laminate Edge
Your modular kitchen cabinets, bathroom and drawers in rooms and office spaces will usually have an edge-banded finish, no matter what kind of laminate you choose. Edge bands are thin laminate strips that are used to finish the edges of your shutters. They give your bifold doors a clean look and make them more stable in size. The curve band seals the bifold doors’ edges, keeping moisture from getting into the parts within them.
- Anti-Bacterial and Flame-Resistant Laminates
Check to see if the things you want to buy are resistant to fire and have antimicrobial activity properties to make sure they will last and stay clean. Surfaces that are flame resistant don’t catch fire easily. They can also stand up to heat and smoke better. Germs and bacteria won’t grow on surfaces that don’t allow them to, which is a huge benefit for any family.
Laminate is broadly categorised into High-Pressure Laminate and Low-Pressure Laminate:
High-Pressure Laminate (HPL)
Several methods were used to make HPL, which stands for high-pressure laminates. HPL is made of six layers of resin-soaked kraft paper, decorative sheets, and a protective layer which is visible. The layer is then put under a lot of pressure and heated to more than 140 °C. To make a high-pressure laminate, these are put together under high pressure and heat. High-pressure laminates don’t get scratched or burn, are easy to clean, and are safe to use. When choosing furniture for a lab, office, commercial kitchen, or healthcare facility, HPL should be taken into account.
Low-Pressure Laminate (LPL)
Low-pressure laminate (LPL) is very different from high-pressure laminate (HPL) in many ways. LPL, also called direct-pressure laminate or melamine board, is made of one or two layers of decorative kraft paper that are pressed at much lower pressures and temperatures (29–435 psi at 335–375 °F) onto a substrate like particleboard.
LPL is the least expensive laminate option because it requires less time and fewer components to make. LPL is made for low-impact uses, like vertical surfaces, and is not as strong or resilient as HPL.
Other Types of Laminates
- Regularly sized and compressed laminate sheets
The thickness of these two types of laminates is not the same. Normal laminate, which sticks to wood or plywood, can be anywhere from 1.3 mm to 8-9 mm thick. Compressed laminates that can stand on their own can be used instead of wood or plywood.
- Decorative and Industrial Laminate
Decorative laminates are known for their good looks and a wide range of patterns, textures, colours, and finishes. The thickness of this material is about 1 mm. They are used to make furniture like cabinets, shelves, doors, and office cubicles because of how they look and how well they protect them.
Industrial laminates are used in industrial settings because they can handle heavy loads and don’t wear down easily. They are used to make storage containers, circuit boards, and other types of industrial furniture. There are also fire-resistant kinds that are used in kitchen laminate, hospitals, colleges, and airports. Antibacterial and antifungal laminates are used in hospitals and daycare centres, and outdoor UV laminates are used for billboards and cladding.
- Laminate based on colour, finishes and pattern
Lamination materials can be made to look and feel different, so they can go with any style of interior design. It comes in a number of colours and beautiful themes or patterns. It is also divided into larger groups based on design and surface finish, such as laminate type.
- Matte finish Laminate– Because these laminates aren’t shiny and don’t have a lot of shimmers, they look “matt.” The best thing about these laminates is that their dull look makes defects and scratches less obvious. They can be used on floors, kitchen cabinets and countertops, and in business settings.
- Shiny and glossy textured laminate– Unlike laminates with a “matt” finish, the surface of these laminates looks “glossy” or “shiny.” This shiny finish gives the home furnishings or room a rich look and often makes them stand out and feel enticing. People often see these laminates in restaurants, spas, hotels, and the event business. Because they are easy to maintain, they are often used for kitchen cabinets.
- Metallic finish laminates– The surfaces of the furniture look like metal because of this composite material. They are strong and easy to clean and take care of. Metallic laminates are used in business buildings like offices and showrooms.
- Textured surface laminate– Textured laminates can be felt on the substratum. They are a type of decorative laminate that adds to the beauty of the area by making amazing things happen. Most of the time, these laminates are used to cover walls, make floors, and build commercial buildings.
- Single-coloured laminates- Mono-glossic Laminate– These are the most common laminates. The whole laminate sheets is one solid colour, with no patterns or textures. They are great for upper cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Leather sheet laminate– When these laminates are put on a surface, they make it look like leather. They look good on cabinets and other pieces of furniture, such as the back of beds and shelves.
You can rely on us, Advance Laminate
Advance Laminates is one of the best laminate companies in India. It has a long history of excellent craftsmanship, unbeatable quality, and a relentless commitment to excellence. With a production capacity of 100,000 laminate sheets per year, we’ve always made sure you could get high-quality products. From the start, new technologies and creative solutions have led the way. We can help architects, interior designers, and end-users add elegance and personality to their ideas for home decor.
When it comes to decorating kitchen surfaces, you will naturally gravitate towards aesthetically pleasing designs. But what if there was a material that would not only visually enhance the look of a kitchen, but also increase durability and enforce hygiene standards in the area? High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) is a godsend solution for all your kitchen surface needs! The reasons are as follows:
1. Hygiene is always a priority
If you love to cook or care about kitchen hygiene, High-Pressure Laminate will be your best friend in the kitchen! You never have to worry about contaminating the food you cook or eat because Advance Laminates takes care of kitchen hygiene for you! They act as a barrier to germs, viruses, and bacteria while protecting your kitchen cabinets, countertops, and other surfaces from scratches, stains, unpleasant odors, and abrasion. They are super easy to care for and a cleaning dream!
TIP: HPL laminates are very easy to maintain and require very little effort. Simply clean the laminate surface with a diluted or mild detergent and a microfiber cloth to keep it looking beautiful.
2. Choice is rich
When clients want their interior design to reflect their uniqueness, HPL is the first choice for most professionals. It comes in tons of colors, patterns, and designs for the best selection! Our Advance laminates come in an impressive range – high gloss solid colors, wood grains, European matt finishes, marble designs, combinations, and more. The flexibility of gloss and matt steps offers the possibility to make the kitchen area appear larger on glossy surfaces or calmer on matt surfaces.
TIP: Lucida high gloss laminate is perfect for bold kitchen spaces, while Silk Tuff’s internationally popular matte finish is perfect for sophisticated kitchen designs.
3. Not threatened by fingerprints
Advance Laminates offers you a full line of anti-fingerprint laminates with anti-virus protection and excellent color fastness. These laminates prove that Advance Laminates use only the best and latest technology.
There is nothing more disgusting than the impression of dirty fingers on a kitchen surface. This creates a constant need for cleaning and can become cumbersome and costly to invest in kitchen decor. Our anti-fingerprint laminates leave no marks in your kitchen, giving you, the homeowner, peace of mind and safety.
4. Low price, high performance
Advance laminates are designed with high-quality exotic and imported kraft and decorative papers. This ensures that each laminate meets the highest quality standards. They are a very economical solution for your kitchen surfaces. They are resistant to scratches, stains, odors, bacteria, fungi, and viruses. They last longer than many other alternative surface solutions and can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Advance Laminates are the most popular finishing solutions in India, offering something for every style of home and interior design. For More Information, you can visit our website.
When it comes to construction materials, HPL (high-pressure laminate) has been around for a long time and has seen extensive usage both inside and outside the house. HPL panels have been tested in the laboratory and on buildings in different regions of the globe, and the findings have shown that they are highly durable. Alluringly, the wide range of product options provides architects with a great deal of freedom to express themselves via distinctive facades that get accolades. The combination of HPL panels with a waterproofing membrane attachment technology may help in the creation of environmentally friendly and high-performance buildings. Installation on-site is simple, requiring just the use of standard tools and attaching materials. All of these things can be found in buildings that are used for education, multifamily housing, mixed-use, public transit hubs, medical services, and retail.
When it comes to HPL wall cladding panels, architects have access to a wide range of materials from which they had to choose. The following is a list of the most frequent design decisions.
Multiple surfaces finishes: HPL laminates have many standard finishes. Other common facade alternatives include uniform, solid hues. Some treatments mimic the beauty and sleekness of raw or polished facade metals with less weight and cost. Similarly, wood grain or stone panels give a natural aesthetic with stained texture possibilities. Metallic coatings reflect light, are predictable, yet provide an interesting, creative, and distinctive aesthetic.
Numerous ranges in colours: Since there are so many common colours, it’s affordable to utilise numerous colours on a facade to produce complex designs. For major projects, it’s viable and reasonable to engage with a manufacturer to generate custom colours for expressive facades.
Multipurpose in nature: General opaque wall portions are the core of facade design, but HPL panels may also be employed in auxiliary or aesthetically supportive places. Soffits, canopies, sunscreens, and balcony enclosure panels are examples. although it’s not appropriate for floors or roofs.
Customized Design: Not all facades need substantial cladding. Perforations may be wanted for design, ventilation, or other reasons. In this situation, perforated HPL panels might follow a conventional pattern or a bespoke design. The perforation size might vary greatly.
HPL Panel Performance Parameters:
It is always preferable to discover and employ a cladding product that looks excellent and offers a great deal of design flexibility, but it must also operate as envisioned. In this way, HPL panels provide a multitude of advantageous characteristics.
Extreme climate acceptance: HPL wall cladding panels are suited for use in places with especially hard circumstances, such as saline sprays, high temperatures, and severe weather occurrences. Panels are constructed to endure exposure to the weather.
Colour Stability: Expedited and real-time testing of HPL panels and samples shows organoleptic properties. Many panels show slight fading or other alterations. Manufacturers like putting new product parts next to an old façade and trying to spot the difference. This benefits the original façade and makes extensions or renovations simpler since the new panels won’t be visibly distinguishable from the existing ones.
Panel integrity: The laminated HPL and resins utilized add to the panels’ strength and stiffness. Density and integrity are excellent even at thinner thicknesses. In addition to its own weight, it can withstand severe winds and other loads. Contextual factors may require additional thickness and strength. Cutting the panel doesn’t damage its strength or integrity. Shaping the cut edges, like shaping cut hardwood, protects the product’s integrity without concern of moisture seepage. Phenolic resins resist this.
Low in Maintenance: These performance properties make HPL panels easier to clean. The thick, resistant surface makes dirt, filth, and graffiti easy to remove. This low-maintenance feature often lasts the building’s lifetime At least one producer employs electron beam curing to ensure the layer’s durability. The outermost layer may be developed as an environmental barrier coating for external cladding protection.
Why should you use Advance Laminates as the outside wall cladding?
There may be various producers of high-pressure laminate on the market. However, Advance Laminates has the finest wall cladding panels available. Listed below are a few advantages that make these panels superior to all others:
- Advance Laminates’ high-pressure laminate exterior cladding, which is created in India and inspired by Japanese technology, guarantees that there are no quality difficulties, such as colour fading of the laminates when exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Astonishingly, Advance Laminates offers a ten-year guarantee term.
- Double-Hardening Resin: To provide unrivalled strength, Advance Laminates’ wall cladding panels are manufactured using a resin that is double-hardened via a laborious procedure.
- Perforation-Friendly: Everyone desires an aesthetically pleasing exterior. Certain individuals choose perforated facades for this purpose. Numerous producers of HPL laminate do not provide outside wall cladding that is perforation-friendly. However, Advance Laminates promises to address all of your concerns.
- Advance Laminates cladding uses extra-pressed virgin paper as opposed to recycled paper for the simple reason that recycling causes the paper to become brittle, reducing its strength and durability.
According to Feng Shui, the bedroom is the most important room in the house. We spend a third of our lives asleep. Therefore, it is especially important to keep our bedrooms free of harmful, pathogenic or disturbing influences. The body needs to be able to recover so the mind can come to rest. In many ways the bedroom is the most important space in the house. With the demands that the digital world places on our time, the need for good quality sleep is ever more apparent. In addition to improving concentration and productivity, being well rested has been shown to benefit immune function, mental health, and even help weight loss. Creating an environment that encourages sleep is vital and, as the junction of functional and beautiful design, the bedroom has been the focus of experimentation by some of the greatest architects and designers.
Now creating a great ambience for your bedroom is not easy. While making it beautiful there are many ideas that come up in your mind. Architects and Interior decorators nowadays give various great concepts to make it work. Using Laminates in your bedroom is one such sustainable and beautiful look. Laminates made of Gurjan Plywood and High pressure Laminates are the best choice available in the market.
Laminates that are available in the market today have various designs that are made by printing patterns on paper and that is how decorative laminates are made, therefore a wide variety is available for one to choose from. Lending an elegant touch to all products, laminates are available in numerous design patterns, colors and textures .Innovations in the laminate industry also include real wood feel laminates (used largely as substitutes to veneer) in which patterns are like wood with natural feel according to the customer’s choice.
High Gloss Laminates and Gurjan plywood is one of the best plywood to prepare furniture in kitchen, bedrooms, hall as well as living place. Bedrooms are not just restricted to beds now, but today they are all about Fancy beds, t.v units, Small furniture, wardrobes etc. For these Advance Laminates present their High Gloss Laminates and Gurjan plywood for our customers.
Benefits of using these Laminates for your bedroom:
- They provide Good dimensional stability for latest trends and designs.
- They have Consistent Thickness which makes it easy to use them for good quality.
- They are versatile and can be used for quite various applications like Beds, furniture, wardrobes etc.
- They have High impact resistance
- They have Strong resistance towards moisture and microorganisms which makes them perfect for all kinds of applications.
- They are Attractive and can be customized as per clients’ wishes.
- They are Fire resistance.
- They possess High durability.
Choosing 90 Degree bendable laminates of Advance Laminates helps you get a smooth and seamless edge of your furniture and other materials in your bedroom. It not only gives your furniture a brand new finish but also makes it go with the trend. The High-Pressure Laminates of Advance Laminates’ collection begins with synchronized laminates which is a revelation that gives the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. The Gurjan Plywood of Advance Laminates is manufactured with a uniform thickness to ensure maximum strength. It is 100% borer and termite-proof.