Decades ago, kitchens were often much smaller and only contained necessary cooking areas. Instead of it being a utilitarian room, it was utilized simply for preparing the meals.
In more modern homes, kitchens are often larger and serve multiple purposes. For example, many homeowners have comfortable seating areas in their kitchens, as well as storage cabinets and even nooks or spaces for work units. You can now use your kitchen in a variety of ways that works best for you, and it is here to enhance your lifestyle, rather than become an obstacle for it.
For making a great Kitchen, Laminates and PVC laminates play a significant role. Be it Interior designers or architects, they all agree that using these laminates is something that adds on to the style of the Kitchen and space around.
Here we are listing some amazing applications of these PVC laminate for Kitchen:
1. Anti-Finger Laminates: Resistant to fingerprints, dirt, heat and scratches, these have a low reflection surface which does not show grease marks or smudges.
2. Antibacterial Laminates: Resistant to mold, termites and different types of pathogens, these laminates have the anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which prevent the growth and multiplication of various microorganisms.
3. Matt Finish Laminates: Since dirt and stains are not visible on matte finish laminates, they are easy to maintain and are highly suitable for kitchens that are prone to heavy use.
4. Gloss Finish Laminates: They are great for smaller kitchens because they make the kitchen look larger than it actually is. But also, they need frequent cleaning because they show scratches, smudges and fingerprints.
5. Acrylic Finish Laminate: They are moisture resistant and are highly resistant to fading caused due to UV rays. Also, they give a high-end modern look to your kitchen space.
6. Textured Laminate: They replicate the look and feel of natural materials like wood, stone, raw silk, suede etc.
No matter what type of home you live in, no matter how large or small, you will likely agree that no home is complete without a kitchen. The way you style your kitchen with these laminate sheets can make a statement about your lifestyle.
Advance Laminate is the leading laminate manufacturer in India. Our decorative laminates feature exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your Kitchen spaces. You can completely make the best of your Kitchen spaces using our PVC Laminates.
If you believe “less is more”, then modern designer laminates give just the right thing for your interior. Simple yet stylish, modern designer laminates please every home buyer as well as interior designer for bringing out the perfect balance of class and elegance. You can say that creating a modern minimalist house design is quite simple with laminates. Choose the colour and design you like and you will see your home reflecting your personality.
Considering the space crisis that exists today, homeowners look for interior plans which can give a feeling of more space and less clutter with increased room for light. With a clean design and smart application, designer laminates can be the special ingredient for making the space lively and attractive.
Here’s how to use designer, decorative laminates for a simple but classy interior:
Brighter on walls
Bright colours on walls make a space large and inviting. Choose light coloured laminates for your living room or bedroom walls to create the effect. To balance this simple effect, use furniture in natural tones such as brown or beige. It will also add up comfort to your room.
Create a focal point with laminates
Choose laminates in your favourite colours to create a focal point. Put a smaller number of decorative articles in the area which you want to highlight. Select well-built décor items which are designed to last. It will also prove economical in the long-run.
Laminates in kitchen décor
Natural hues and simple patterns of laminates on kitchen cabinets can enhance the overall look and feel of any interior. Doing this will completely transform the way you perceive your kitchen space.
Laminates in living room
Decorative laminates look good on cabinets and furniture placed in living area. Make a careful colour selection to find hues which are soothing to eyes. Use green plants in the area to bring the nature in.
Once your interior is done and you are in love with the new design, put every effort to keep your space clean. Minimalist design favours well-organised spaces and looks good when things are placed where they are meant to be. So, when you will glace through your space, your mind will get filled with happiness and peace.
Stay tuned for more updates on decorative laminates and making them a part of your interior design plans. Trust Advance Decorative Laminates for the kind of laminate you need for your interior.