Decades ago, kitchens were often much smaller and only contained necessary cooking areas. Instead of it being a utilitarian room, it was utilized simply for preparing the meals.
In more modern homes, kitchens are often larger and serve multiple purposes. For example, many homeowners have comfortable seating areas in their kitchens, as well as storage cabinets and even nooks or spaces for work units. You can now use your kitchen in a variety of ways that works best for you, and it is here to enhance your lifestyle, rather than become an obstacle for it.
For making a great Kitchen, Laminates and PVC laminates play a significant role. Be it Interior designers or architects, they all agree that using these laminates is something that adds on to the style of the Kitchen and space around.
Here we are listing some amazing applications of these PVC laminate for Kitchen:
1. Anti-Finger Laminates: Resistant to fingerprints, dirt, heat and scratches, these have a low reflection surface which does not show grease marks or smudges.
2. Antibacterial Laminates: Resistant to mold, termites and different types of pathogens, these laminates have the anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which prevent the growth and multiplication of various microorganisms.
3. Matt Finish Laminates: Since dirt and stains are not visible on matte finish laminates, they are easy to maintain and are highly suitable for kitchens that are prone to heavy use.
4. Gloss Finish Laminates: They are great for smaller kitchens because they make the kitchen look larger than it actually is. But also, they need frequent cleaning because they show scratches, smudges and fingerprints.
5. Acrylic Finish Laminate: They are moisture resistant and are highly resistant to fading caused due to UV rays. Also, they give a high-end modern look to your kitchen space.
6. Textured Laminate: They replicate the look and feel of natural materials like wood, stone, raw silk, suede etc.
No matter what type of home you live in, no matter how large or small, you will likely agree that no home is complete without a kitchen. The way you style your kitchen with these laminate sheets can make a statement about your lifestyle.
Advance Laminate is the leading laminate manufacturer in India. Our decorative laminates feature exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your Kitchen spaces. You can completely make the best of your Kitchen spaces using our PVC Laminates.
Architects create designs for new construction projects, alterations and redevelopments. They use their specialist construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing. Advance Laminate is a name which is quite popular with the Architects and not only they love using our products like Decorative Laminates and Laminate sheets but also are obsessed with our FAB – Features, Advantages, and Benefits that makes us their best choice.
Features of Advance’s Decorative Laminates and Laminates Sheets:
1. Quality: Ours is a name reckoned with international quality and superlative design. Here creativity and skills are blended together to bring out world-class laminates to beautify every inch of your design space. With our in-depth industry experience, unmatched skill-set and innovative vision, Advance Decorative laminates has created a niche in the Indian marketplace. All our products are tested on stringent quality measures to ensure they withstand varying temperature conditions
2. Certifications: We have committed ourselves to uphold the highest manufacturing standards which have earned our manufacturing facility the ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and ISO:18001 certifications.
3. Infrastructure: Spread in a 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing unit endowed with latest technologies assists us in satisfying the commitments we make with our customers. The design papers and finish molds are sourced from Europe to bring international quality designs and standards to our clients.
4. Tech Team: As innovation and skills are the major factors behind the success of any business, we make sure every member has the skill set to be competitive. In order to make this happen, we pay attention to skill development of our personnel.
Benefits of Advance’s Decorative Laminates and Laminates Sheets:
1. Variety of Product Categories: Our product range is vast and suits all kinds of choices of our clients. Our catalog comprises various Plywood’s, Decorative Laminates and laminate sheets, Door skins and much more. Also, you can choose designs out of our 1573+ Designs Catalog.
2. Affordable Price: Work in volume and this has helped it to maintain a moderate price level. Our products and prices are such that they fit in everyone’s pockets very easily.
3. Customized Solutions: We not only supply products, but also help with application-based collections which meet varying needs of architects, interior designers as well as consumers. Our laminates can also be customized to complement the color and theme of your interior.
Advantages of Advance’s Decorative Laminates and Laminates Sheets:
• 1573+ Designs Catalog to cater the needs of our customers and clients
• 85 Distributors Pan India which make sure that our decorative laminates and laminate sheets reach every nook and corner of the country.
• 23,000 Dealers who make sure that our customers get end to end solutions.
• 45,000 Carpenters uses our Decorative and Laminate Sheets
• 13000 Architects Pan India gives our customers and clients customized ideas to deck up their space with modern and in trend solutions.
Incepted in the year 2016, Advance Laminate is a leading manufacturing company of PVC laminate and Decorative Laminate. Splendid in 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing units endowed with latest technologies, they manufacture laminates that are not just economical, but also an unparalleled design element that can add character to any décor. Advance Laminate comes under the Umbrella of Amba Industries, and has set a quality benchmark in the interior designing industry.
With the team of skilled technicians to ensure the scientific quality control batch to batch, Advance Laminate offers a wide range of Laminate Sheets and quality Plywood. Here is a list of products that we offer:
Decorative Laminates/ MICA: With exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your home/office space. They are resistant to surface wear, immersion in boiling water, dry heat, impact by small dye, Ball, cigarette burns, staining, scratches, color change in xenon light. Our Decorative Laminates or MICA are further categorised into the following:
- MM laminate: We have named the collection of our signature décor laminates called the Advance Emporio. 1MM laminate which is also known as High pressure laminate gives the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. These are best used in Kitchen renovations and construction.
- 0.8 MM laminate: These laminates are hard and a brittle sheet to overlay on wooden furniture which gives them more fine and attractive looks. They are best suited to wall paneling, column claddings, wardrobes, shelves, home & office furniture, doors, cubicles, and other areas in terms of application.
- Door Skin: Advance Laminate offers a best and a lifetime solution to have classy yet durable doors, the Door Skin laminates. They are the best for covering the doors beautifully with minimum wastage.
- Digital Laminate: Our Digital Laminates are an unbeatable solution for interior decor such as wardrobe, dining table, working counter, and wall paneling. This is a one-stop resource of quality for architects, designers, and manufacturers of modern interior.
Plywood: With the range which is quite affordable and best out of its quality, Advance Plywoods are great to use in commercial and residential projects. Further our Plywood can be categorised as following:
- Film Faced shuttering Plywood: Our these plywoods are being extensively used widely shuttering in construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, shipbuilding, water tanks, cooling towers, all high rise buildings, etc., which need maximum strength and security.
- Block Board: Generally used to make wardrobe doors, doors, panelling, and partition walls, these block boards are durable and safe against borers. They are made out of the excellent quality of Plantation Timbers, this product is worth every penny.
- Flush Door: With extra lock rail that provides sufficient strength to handles and knobs, Our FLush doors are resistant to fungus, termite, and borer. Advance’s flush doors offer a variety of designs and decorative finishes. These doors provide an attractive, warm and traditional appearance.
PVC Laminates: With quite affordable prices with yet modern minimalist design, Advance PVC Laminates are one of its kind. Our PVC laminate features a solid colour throughout the material that makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc.
Bollywood celebrities like Anant Mahadevan, Mahima Chaudhary, Kiku Sharda, Shishir Sharma, Rakesh Bedi, Manish Thakur and Anand Desai are associated with Advance Laminate and are very happy to promote our PVC laminates. With the best quality, customised solutions, concept of spaces in accordance with clients and supremely affordable prices, Advance Laminate is a one stop solution to all your worries for your home and space.
If you believe “less is more”, then modern designer laminates give just the right thing for your interior. Simple yet stylish, modern designer laminates please every home buyer as well as interior designer for bringing out the perfect balance of class and elegance. You can say that creating a modern minimalist house design is quite simple with laminates. Choose the colour and design you like and you will see your home reflecting your personality.
Considering the space crisis that exists today, homeowners look for interior plans which can give a feeling of more space and less clutter with increased room for light. With a clean design and smart application, designer laminates can be the special ingredient for making the space lively and attractive.
Here’s how to use designer, decorative laminates for a simple but classy interior:
Brighter on walls
Bright colours on walls make a space large and inviting. Choose light coloured laminates for your living room or bedroom walls to create the effect. To balance this simple effect, use furniture in natural tones such as brown or beige. It will also add up comfort to your room.
Create a focal point with laminates
Choose laminates in your favourite colours to create a focal point. Put a smaller number of decorative articles in the area which you want to highlight. Select well-built décor items which are designed to last. It will also prove economical in the long-run.
Laminates in kitchen décor
Natural hues and simple patterns of laminates on kitchen cabinets can enhance the overall look and feel of any interior. Doing this will completely transform the way you perceive your kitchen space.
Laminates in living room
Decorative laminates look good on cabinets and furniture placed in living area. Make a careful colour selection to find hues which are soothing to eyes. Use green plants in the area to bring the nature in.
Once your interior is done and you are in love with the new design, put every effort to keep your space clean. Minimalist design favours well-organised spaces and looks good when things are placed where they are meant to be. So, when you will glace through your space, your mind will get filled with happiness and peace.
Stay tuned for more updates on decorative laminates and making them a part of your interior design plans. Trust Advance Decorative Laminates for the kind of laminate you need for your interior.