The biggest question when you are renovating your home, repainting it or simply selecting accent pieces to decorate it, there is one question that bothers everyone is should we keep it Matt or Glossy. So let’s first understand super matt Laminates. The matt laminate is more of a ‘natural’ look that provides a softer look, as it can produce lower contrast on darker colors. The texture of a matt laminate is velvety, which makes it a pleasant handling experience for numerous users. Matte surfaces are great for giving your home a rustic or traditional look. It is suited for a darker aesthetic
1. The Scratches and imperfections in Matt laminates are not visible easily
2. They diffuse light and add richness to your space.
3. They add smooth and subtle finish, without any shine.
4. Since there is no reflection of light, there is increased color consistency, making the color appear smoother
5. They look rich and attractive.
1. Bedrooms and Living rooms: These are the places where you spend the most of your time in home. So using super matt laminates helps you eyes in soothing and relaxation. Also being super durable, you need not to change them quite often.
2. Wardrobes: The wardrobes are used harshly and very carelessly in our homes, so matt laminates offer you good quality aesthetic looks in economic ways to build your wardrobes.
3. Doors: If you choose Matt laminate for doors the benefit you get is they are better suited to a traditional decor theme. They make the marks and scratches less noticeable. Matt laminate is excellent choice for busy, family kitchens where small children may bang the doors with their toy truck, or clumsy teenagers are stomping around the room.
4. Kitchen cabinets: The matt surface of the cabinets will not as easily show any imperfections, smudges, stains or fingerprints. This is all thanks to the absence of light being reflected on the surface. It blends well with the glossy stove tops and tiles of your kitchen.
5. Tops (Work, Desk and Table): Matt laminates provides a very contemporary, modern, individual and fresh look to your work, desk and table tops. It creates a muted texture for a pared-back scheme. It is very easy to keep clean and goes well with the trend. They are low-maintenance option which is mostly on the top priority list of interior designers.
6. Flooring: The matte finish laminates are perfect choice for flooring as they are completely lustreless and non shiny, they are scratch resistant. They suit well for all types of furniture as well. They are durable and require less maintenance.
Advance Laminate manufacture good quality and précised engineered laminate sheets with an anti-fingerprint surface along with a smooth satin finish. The Decorative laminates are highly resistant to scratches and are available in a wide range of colors. The technology used makes the surface trendy super-matt. You can find variety of these super matt laminates within your budget here.