Decorative Laminates have played a crucial role in the beautification of the interiors at both commercial and residential places. Moreover, the demand for laminates has been continuously increasing day by day. Decorative Laminates comes in a wide range of textures and colours that can easily enhance the aesthetics of interiors at the kitchen, wardrobes, living room, and workspace. Here in this article, we are going to make a clear understanding of the major difference between 0.8mm and 1mm decorative laminates.
1mm Decorative Laminates
1mm Decorative Laminates offers some of the most exclusive laminate designs that bring the newest designs to decorate the interior space. It gives your space the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. After the introduction of Zero Finish Technology, the strength, endurance, availability of much more amazing designs have raised tremendously.
1mm Decorative Laminates coupled with Zero Finish Technology comes in silent features like:
- Resistant to surface wear and tear.
- Resistant to any kind of stain.
- Highly resistant to scratching and cigarette burns.
- Dimensional stability and alluring patterns.
- 3D laminates are exclusively available in 1mm laminates.
- Resistance to dry heat 180-degree centigrade.
- The built-in-class trendy wooden textures.
- Zero Finish Decorative laminates that almost look like natural veneer.
- Shock resistant and abrasion-resistant.
- Impact-resistant and colour fastness.
You can also read: Difference Between High Gloss & Suede Finish Decorative Laminates
0.8mm Decorative Laminates:
0.8 mm Decorative Laminates are very hard and brittle laminate sheets that act as an overlay on wooden furniture which gives them more fine and attractive looks. In the case of 0.8mm laminates, creativity and skills are blended together to bring out world-class laminates. It beautifies every inch of your design space. The decorative laminates come in a fabulous collection of laminates personifying strength and durability.
Silent features of 0.8mm Decorative Laminates:
- International quality designs and standards.
- Water-resistant & Abrasion-resistant.
- Magnificent quality and durability.
- Perfect match to your innovations.
- The laminates hold colour stain uniformly throughout.
- Unevenness or splotches are absent.
Difference between 1mm and 0.8mm Decorative Laminates:
- In comparison to 1mm Decorative Laminates, 0.8mm Decorative Laminates are cheaper.
- 1mm Decorative Laminates are complex in applying than 0.8mm laminates.
- The thickness of 1mm laminates is more than 0.8mm laminates.
- Colours, textures and varieties available are more in 1mm than 0.8mm laminates.
- 3D laminates are exclusively available in 1mm but absent in 0.8mm laminates.
- 1mm laminate is better for wardrobe than 0.8mm laminate.
Advance Decorative Laminates is one of the major manufacturers of 0.8mm and 1mm decorative laminate sheets that can transform the interiors of commercial and residential places with great design options. ASK FOR THE FOLDERS @ Toll-Free- 18001034740; 98216 98171, Email: [email protected].