How to Choose the Best PVC Laminates?
As we are growing in the era of fast changing technologies and improving standard of livings, decorating your home and commercial spaces is a challenge. There are so many options available in the market for your interior designing that you may go crazy what to select and what not. While shopping for your interior decors, have you heard of the PVC Laminates??? They are available in a range of decorative patterns and colors, today these laminates form the surface of a lot more products than you can imagine. The most commonly used finishing layer for MDF, plywood, particle board, wooden furniture, wall panels and flooring are laminates.
They come mainly in five types:
- Decorative Laminates
- Industrial Laminates
- Compact Laminates
- Post formed Laminates
- High pressure and Low Pressure Laminates
Laminate sheets not only help you to increase the vibe of the space but also add to the durability of the unit. PVC is widely used for office cabinets, modular kitchen units, wardrobes, furniture, and even doors.
Why you should go for PVC Laminates?? Here are some amazing sides of them you should know:
- They are more durable than the other substitutes available.
- They are economical and long lasting
- They are impervious to heat, corrosion, termites and water.
- They can be treated to have antibacterial properties.
- They are scratch-resistant, and easy to clean.
- They come in matte, metal and gloss finishing.
- They come in various colors, patterns and textures
Following are some points which one should pay attention to while choosing the best PVC Laminates:
- Always take note of the maintenance, sustainability and price of the one which you are planning to buy.
- They vary from each other when it comes to using them in Domestic or Commercial spaces. So choose wisely according to the need that you wish to serve.
- Laminate sheets with antibacterial properties are great to use in Kitchens.
- Marine Plywood makes a perfect fit for the areas where water resistance is main concern.
- Carefully consider the weigh factor i.e. Look and Feel.
- A textured laminate sheet is less prone to scratches but is hard to clean.
- Glossy or ultra-glossy sheets are best for Kitchen and Wardrobes but for modern sheen, Matte finish is the best.
- Closely consider the finishes, size, durability, cost, installation, repair and maintenance, replacement.
- The most important point is you should be vigil enough When to Opt and Avoid.
Advance Laminates mark their journey in 2016, under Amba Group (established in 1991) offers some of the finest grade compact and durable laminates in India. Their laminates are not just economically great but also suitable for any kind of interiors. Their client base is of architects, interior designers and consumers. Your laminates can also be customized to complement the color and theme of your interior. So if you are planning to make some major renovations in terms of interiors, give Advance Laminates a chance and feel the joy of best results and enhanced visual appeal of your space.