High Gloss Laminates- Where to Use and Where Not To
The world is becoming more stylish, trendy and colorful, you would also want to make your space walking at the same pace. Interior decoration is the most crucial step in the process of beautification of your home. Laminates play a big role when it comes to beautiful Interior and Exterior designing. Talking about the Laminate – one question comes to mind and that is What to opt for – Matt or Gloss??? Depending on your design vision, different types of laminate can work better to achieve your desired look.
High Gloss Laminates are Sleek and shiny, glossy laminates feature super-smooth surfaces that are super easy to clean. They also make your space appear much bigger. They provide that modern, classy and sophisticated look to your home and office space. Here we have enlisted the areas where one can USE the High Gloss Laminate and also the places where this laminate SHOULD NOT be used.
Following Places Are the Best for Using High Gloss Laminate-
1. Kitchen – Your kitchen’s finish can make or break your kitchen design, that is why it is very important to select the right laminate for your kitchen. Talking about high gloss kitchen laminates, they are easy to clean so those noticeable imperfections may not be a big deal since you can remove them effortlessly. These are great for smaller kitchens because they make the kitchen look larger than it actually is. These laminates are suitable for modular kitchens and not in the homes with traditional architecture.
2. Wardrobes – The wardrobes of your house deserve a good amount of attention and thought during the design process. The high gloss laminates have a large number of colors, finishes and textures that you can choose from, so it’s definitely one of the more personalized finishes for closets. It is durable, easy to maintain and cost effective. The High gloss laminate has that light reflecting property which makes the space around the wardrobes appear bigger than it really is.
3. Wall paneling – High gloss laminate gives that extra edge to your wall panels making them more beautiful and vibrant. It adds to the beauty of your space and makes them appear bigger. Choosing the right color, pattern and style of High gloss laminate enhances the appearances of walls, doors, and furniture. It is one of the easiest and most economical ways in which the décor of your settings can be elevated to achieve the desired ambience- be it at home or an office space.
The Places Where You Should Not Go for High Gloss Laminates Are–
1. Flooring – As they are shiny and smooth, Flooring is not the best area to put them for.
2. Office Space – Being too bright, loud and fancy these laminates are not ideal for office space. In offices, Matt laminates are always the best option.
3. Outdoors – As outdoors already have too much exposure to natural light, this laminate is not suitable for them.
Advance Decorative Laminates is one of the leading manufacturers of decorative laminates in India producing Diamond Gloss Laminates that can add style to your more modern spaces. They have a wide range be it colors, patterns and designs to make your space make people say “WOWW’’!!