What are the Do’s and Don’ts in 1mm Decorative Laminates?
Day-by-day laminates are becoming very popular than ever and it is being used at the living room, kitchen, countertops, etc. 1mm Decorative Laminates are one of the finest products in the laminate category that comes in various textures, patterns, and colours. The relatively low price of laminates over other surfacing materials has made it pocket friendly. For some good reasons, you need to take care of the laminate finishes.
Let’s check out the dos and don’ts in maintaining 1mm Decorative Laminates.
- Always prefer soft damp clothes for daily cleaning. To remove most stains and grease, use diluted mild detergent or vinegar. To prevent permanent residue stains, make sure to completely rinse off any soap residue with warm water and thoroughly after.
- With baking soda paste (3:1 ratio of baking soda and water), use the solution to treat difficult stains.
- Avoid excessive scrubbing with soda excessive scrubbing can damage the surface.
- If you don’t wish to see spills on the surface, wipe it immediately.
You can also read: What are the major difference between 0.8mm & 1mm Decorative Laminates?
- Always use a trivet or insulated hot pad when you place hot cookware or dishes.
- Extreme heat can cause cracking or blistering, so, avoid that.
- Knife cuts on countertops can cause permanent damage, so avoid direct contact with the knife.
- Avoid the use of cleaners containing alkali, acid or sodium hypochlorite as it can corrode and discolor the laminate surface.
Follow the tips for minimum damage to the surface of 1mm Decorative Laminates
For tough stains, such as ink, make use of nail polish remover. Wa cotton ball or a clean cloth soaked with nail polish remover, gently rub the surface. Soon after that, rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry.
Advance Decorative Laminates is one of the major manufacturers of 1mm Decorative laminate sheets that can transform the interiors of commercial and residential places with great design options.
ASK FOR THE FOLDERS @ Toll-Free- 18001034740; 98216 98171, Email: [email protected].