According to Feng Shui, the bedroom is the most important room in the house. We spend a third of our lives asleep. Therefore, it is especially important to keep our bedrooms free of harmful, pathogenic or disturbing influences. The body needs to be able to recover so the mind can come to rest. In many ways the bedroom is the most important space in the house. With the demands that the digital world places on our time, the need for good quality sleep is ever more apparent. In addition to improving concentration and productivity, being well rested has been shown to benefit immune function, mental health, and even help weight loss. Creating an environment that encourages sleep is vital and, as the junction of functional and beautiful design, the bedroom has been the focus of experimentation by some of the greatest architects and designers.
Now creating a great ambience for your bedroom is not easy. While making it beautiful there are many ideas that come up in your mind. Architects and Interior decorators nowadays give various great concepts to make it work. Using Laminates in your bedroom is one such sustainable and beautiful look. Laminates made of Gurjan Plywood and High pressure Laminates are the best choice available in the market.
Laminates that are available in the market today have various designs that are made by printing patterns on paper and that is how decorative laminates are made, therefore a wide variety is available for one to choose from. Lending an elegant touch to all products, laminates are available in numerous design patterns, colors and textures .Innovations in the laminate industry also include real wood feel laminates (used largely as substitutes to veneer) in which patterns are like wood with natural feel according to the customer’s choice.
High Gloss Laminates and Gurjan plywood is one of the best plywood to prepare furniture in kitchen, bedrooms, hall as well as living place. Bedrooms are not just restricted to beds now, but today they are all about Fancy beds, t.v units, Small furniture, wardrobes etc. For these Advance Laminates present their High Gloss Laminates and Gurjan plywood for our customers.
Benefits of using these Laminates for your bedroom:
- They provide Good dimensional stability for latest trends and designs.
- They have Consistent Thickness which makes it easy to use them for good quality.
- They are versatile and can be used for quite various applications like Beds, furniture, wardrobes etc.
- They have High impact resistance
- They have Strong resistance towards moisture and microorganisms which makes them perfect for all kinds of applications.
- They are Attractive and can be customized as per clients’ wishes.
- They are Fire resistance.
- They possess High durability.
Choosing 90 Degree bendable laminates of Advance Laminates helps you get a smooth and seamless edge of your furniture and other materials in your bedroom. It not only gives your furniture a brand new finish but also makes it go with the trend. The High-Pressure Laminates of Advance Laminates’ collection begins with synchronized laminates which is a revelation that gives the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. The Gurjan Plywood of Advance Laminates is manufactured with a uniform thickness to ensure maximum strength. It is 100% borer and termite-proof.
Wardrobes are one of the most important parts of your home. The wardrobe is where your clothes are stored, where you put the clutter. Putting in the trivial things in your wardrobe can make your room extra tidy. This not only makes it easy to find when you use it, but also saves more space for your home.
Wardrobes that are made up of Marine Plywood are the best due to various reasons. Wardrobe Plywood is something which is very much in the use and trends and is highly recommended by Interior Designers and Architects.
This plywood ensures to provide many advantages concerning interior decoration and the safety of the entities living inside the house. The reasons why experts have deemed it possible for most of us to use marine plywood for making wardrobes are mentioned below.
1. The strongest Plywood – This plywood is the strongest plywood that exists in the world. As it comes into the category of Hardwood, the strength of this plywood is unmatchable. The flexibility it gives with this strength is something which works wonderfully while making a wardrobe.
2. Resistance to water and moisture – Because of the presence of a glue layer on the surface that protects the items inside from water and moisture. So if suddenly one day you see the walls start leaking water and that is entering into the wardrobe. Don’t worry because this plywood is 100% water and moisture proof.
3. Smooth Finishing – Made from solid veneer wood, the surface of the plywood is quite fine and gives a wooden appearance. It can be painted with much ease and the paint stays good on this plywood. Being a smooth surface, it holds the laminate well to make it more beautiful for application over wardrobe.
4. Resistance to Termites – As this plywood doesn’t get affected by water and moisture, this is the best one which can not be affected by termites as well. In many places we have seen that if the area is a little damp and doesn’t get adequate sunlight, the wardrobes get infected with termites. Marine Plywood fights well with this condition.
Advance Laminates brings you high-quality Wardrobe Plywood which is the best for your wardrobes. We have a wide range of unique designs and colors that can make your house or office space look extraordinary. Our wardrobe made out of Marine Plywood will give your wardrobes durability and resistance from termites and moisture.
Decades ago, kitchens were often much smaller and only contained necessary cooking areas. Instead of it being a utilitarian room, it was utilized simply for preparing the meals.
In more modern homes, kitchens are often larger and serve multiple purposes. For example, many homeowners have comfortable seating areas in their kitchens, as well as storage cabinets and even nooks or spaces for work units. You can now use your kitchen in a variety of ways that works best for you, and it is here to enhance your lifestyle, rather than become an obstacle for it.
For making a great Kitchen, Laminates and PVC laminates play a significant role. Be it Interior designers or architects, they all agree that using these laminates is something that adds on to the style of the Kitchen and space around.
Here we are listing some amazing applications of these PVC laminate for Kitchen:
1. Anti-Finger Laminates: Resistant to fingerprints, dirt, heat and scratches, these have a low reflection surface which does not show grease marks or smudges.
2. Antibacterial Laminates: Resistant to mold, termites and different types of pathogens, these laminates have the anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which prevent the growth and multiplication of various microorganisms.
3. Matt Finish Laminates: Since dirt and stains are not visible on matte finish laminates, they are easy to maintain and are highly suitable for kitchens that are prone to heavy use.
4. Gloss Finish Laminates: They are great for smaller kitchens because they make the kitchen look larger than it actually is. But also, they need frequent cleaning because they show scratches, smudges and fingerprints.
5. Acrylic Finish Laminate: They are moisture resistant and are highly resistant to fading caused due to UV rays. Also, they give a high-end modern look to your kitchen space.
6. Textured Laminate: They replicate the look and feel of natural materials like wood, stone, raw silk, suede etc.
No matter what type of home you live in, no matter how large or small, you will likely agree that no home is complete without a kitchen. The way you style your kitchen with these laminate sheets can make a statement about your lifestyle.
Advance Laminate is the leading laminate manufacturer in India. Our decorative laminates feature exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your Kitchen spaces. You can completely make the best of your Kitchen spaces using our PVC Laminates.
Architects create designs for new construction projects, alterations and redevelopments. They use their specialist construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing. Advance Laminate is a name which is quite popular with the Architects and not only they love using our products like Decorative Laminates and Laminate sheets but also are obsessed with our FAB – Features, Advantages, and Benefits that makes us their best choice.
Features of Advance’s Decorative Laminates and Laminates Sheets:
1. Quality: Ours is a name reckoned with international quality and superlative design. Here creativity and skills are blended together to bring out world-class laminates to beautify every inch of your design space. With our in-depth industry experience, unmatched skill-set and innovative vision, Advance Decorative laminates has created a niche in the Indian marketplace. All our products are tested on stringent quality measures to ensure they withstand varying temperature conditions
2. Certifications: We have committed ourselves to uphold the highest manufacturing standards which have earned our manufacturing facility the ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and ISO:18001 certifications.
3. Infrastructure: Spread in a 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing unit endowed with latest technologies assists us in satisfying the commitments we make with our customers. The design papers and finish molds are sourced from Europe to bring international quality designs and standards to our clients.
4. Tech Team: As innovation and skills are the major factors behind the success of any business, we make sure every member has the skill set to be competitive. In order to make this happen, we pay attention to skill development of our personnel.
Benefits of Advance’s Decorative Laminates and Laminates Sheets:
1. Variety of Product Categories: Our product range is vast and suits all kinds of choices of our clients. Our catalog comprises various Plywood’s, Decorative Laminates and laminate sheets, Door skins and much more. Also, you can choose designs out of our 1573+ Designs Catalog.
2. Affordable Price: Work in volume and this has helped it to maintain a moderate price level. Our products and prices are such that they fit in everyone’s pockets very easily.
3. Customized Solutions: We not only supply products, but also help with application-based collections which meet varying needs of architects, interior designers as well as consumers. Our laminates can also be customized to complement the color and theme of your interior.
Advantages of Advance’s Decorative Laminates and Laminates Sheets:
• 1573+ Designs Catalog to cater the needs of our customers and clients
• 85 Distributors Pan India which make sure that our decorative laminates and laminate sheets reach every nook and corner of the country.
• 23,000 Dealers who make sure that our customers get end to end solutions.
• 45,000 Carpenters uses our Decorative and Laminate Sheets
• 13000 Architects Pan India gives our customers and clients customized ideas to deck up their space with modern and in trend solutions.
Incepted in the year 2016, Advance Laminate is a leading manufacturing company of PVC laminate and Decorative Laminate. Splendid in 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing units endowed with latest technologies, they manufacture laminates that are not just economical, but also an unparalleled design element that can add character to any décor. Advance Laminate comes under the Umbrella of Amba Industries, and has set a quality benchmark in the interior designing industry.
With the team of skilled technicians to ensure the scientific quality control batch to batch, Advance Laminate offers a wide range of Laminate Sheets and quality Plywood. Here is a list of products that we offer:
Decorative Laminates/ MICA: With exotic designs, superior quality, and durability, a pocket-friendly solution for your home/office space. They are resistant to surface wear, immersion in boiling water, dry heat, impact by small dye, Ball, cigarette burns, staining, scratches, color change in xenon light. Our Decorative Laminates or MICA are further categorised into the following:
- MM laminate: We have named the collection of our signature décor laminates called the Advance Emporio. 1MM laminate which is also known as High pressure laminate gives the feel and aesthetics of veneer while preserving the versatility and advantages that laminates offer. These are best used in Kitchen renovations and construction.
- 0.8 MM laminate: These laminates are hard and a brittle sheet to overlay on wooden furniture which gives them more fine and attractive looks. They are best suited to wall paneling, column claddings, wardrobes, shelves, home & office furniture, doors, cubicles, and other areas in terms of application.
- Door Skin: Advance Laminate offers a best and a lifetime solution to have classy yet durable doors, the Door Skin laminates. They are the best for covering the doors beautifully with minimum wastage.
- Digital Laminate: Our Digital Laminates are an unbeatable solution for interior decor such as wardrobe, dining table, working counter, and wall paneling. This is a one-stop resource of quality for architects, designers, and manufacturers of modern interior.
Plywood: With the range which is quite affordable and best out of its quality, Advance Plywoods are great to use in commercial and residential projects. Further our Plywood can be categorised as following:
- Film Faced shuttering Plywood: Our these plywoods are being extensively used widely shuttering in construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, shipbuilding, water tanks, cooling towers, all high rise buildings, etc., which need maximum strength and security.
- Block Board: Generally used to make wardrobe doors, doors, panelling, and partition walls, these block boards are durable and safe against borers. They are made out of the excellent quality of Plantation Timbers, this product is worth every penny.
- Flush Door: With extra lock rail that provides sufficient strength to handles and knobs, Our FLush doors are resistant to fungus, termite, and borer. Advance’s flush doors offer a variety of designs and decorative finishes. These doors provide an attractive, warm and traditional appearance.
PVC Laminates: With quite affordable prices with yet modern minimalist design, Advance PVC Laminates are one of its kind. Our PVC laminate features a solid colour throughout the material that makes it ideal for use as counters, reception desks, house furniture, etc.
Bollywood celebrities like Anant Mahadevan, Mahima Chaudhary, Kiku Sharda, Shishir Sharma, Rakesh Bedi, Manish Thakur and Anand Desai are associated with Advance Laminate and are very happy to promote our PVC laminates. With the best quality, customised solutions, concept of spaces in accordance with clients and supremely affordable prices, Advance Laminate is a one stop solution to all your worries for your home and space.
Customers are the resource and assets of the organization upon which the organizational success depends. Without customers, organizations would not exist. Celebrity branding or celebrity endorsement of a company’s product is effective largely because celebrities have the potential to reach a large number of prospective consumers. Reach can be loosely defined as the number of people that have seen and/or heard the brand’s intended message at least once.
A number of such big celebrities like Anant Mahadevan, Mahima Chaudhary, Kiku Sharda, Shishir Sharma, Rakesh Bedi, Manish Thakur and Anand Desai are associated with Advance Laminate and are very happy to promote our PVC laminates. Not because they play just the role of our Brand Ambassador but also because they strongly feel that Brand is of that stature that they feel proud to be associated with it. Here we have tried to compile a few reasons why Advance Laminate is the choice of Bollywood:
Glorious Brand Image: Every Celebrity wants to promote or get associated with companies who have a reputation in the market. As celebrities have a face value so does a brand and their concern is always to be associated with reputed companies and brands. Advance Laminate’s Laminate sheets have set a quality benchmark in the interior designing industry. It offers some of the finest grade compact and durable laminates in India.
Work ethics and Values: Our Celebrities do feel that they have a connection to the company’s vision, mission, aims and objectives. Advance laminates is a result oriented Company that creates value based association amongst the business circle and a sense of expansion and reward among the end user by exhibiting the best product which will be affordable, best quality, on time delivery, genuine product. And that is exactly what our ambassadors choose to do with their commitments.
Quality Product and Infrastructure: Our Celebrities have used our products and hence they know what they are promoting amongst their fan following. The quality products of Advance Laminate speak for themselves. Also the facilities in which these products like Laminate sheets are being manufactured are as per the guidelines. The 1,50,000 sq ft robust manufacturing unit is endowed with the latest technologies. Advance Laminate is the name reckoned with international quality and superlative design.
Recognitions: The celebrities are always conscious of the products which they are promoting, hence it becomes very important for them to have the backing of reputed and authentic certifications agencies who assure that the company is manufacturing quality products which are safe for both the customers and the environment. Advance Laminate is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. The company is equipped with an excellent team of experienced professionals, the latest communication networks and a management culture which believes in giving superior services to the customers. The company holds various certifications and recognitions from reputed Certifying Agencies of India and World.
As it is important for the brand to select the right Celebrity, it becomes very important for the Celebrities also to select a Brand which has a reputation in the market and is doing fair and justice for its customers in terms of quality, service and ethics of business.
A well-designed wardrobe can transform your space, making it not only functional but also beautiful. Whether you are renovating an existing closet or creating a new one from scratch, laminate design can offer endless possibilities. In this blog, we will explore ten ideas for laminate design for wardrobe that can help you create a stunning closet makeover. From classic wood finishes to bold colors, geometric patterns to custom prints, we have something for everyone. Let’s get started!
Best 10 Modern Wardrobe Laminate Design
Classic Wood Finish Wardrobe Laminates
A timeless design, wood laminate for wardrobes is the perfect option for a classic look. This design is easy to maintain, and with a variety of finishes available, it can match any decor style. It can match any decor style and adds warmth and character to your space.
Bold Colored Laminate Sheet for Wardrobe
If you want to add a pop of color to your closet, laminate in bold shades such as red, blue or green can make a statement. This can work especially well for children’s closets, or for those who like to add a bit of personality to their space. It can brighten up any room and fill it with energy and enthusiasm. You can find many more sunmica color combination and schemes by checking out our blog section.
Mirrored Doors with Modern Wardrobe Laminate Design Pattern
For a more modern and contemporary look, consider adding mirrored doors laminate design to your wardrobe. This not only adds functionality to the space, but it can also make the room feel larger and more open. This also adds an aesthetic finish to your room.
Textured Laminate Sheets for Wardrobe Design
Add texture to your wardrobe by using laminate with a wood grain or other textured finish. This can add depth and interest to an otherwise plain design. Textured designs have a different look & feel as it gives unique elegance to the room.
Sliding Wardrobe Laminate Design with Glass Accents
If you want to add a touch of elegance to your wardrobe, consider adding glass accents to the design. This can include glass doors, shelves, or even just small decorative accents. Glass Accents create a powerful royal feel to your interiors along with making it contemporary.
Check out –
Metallic Finishes for Wardrobe Laminates
For a glamorously chic look, consider using laminate with metallic finishes. This can add a luxurious touch to your closet, and works especially well in contemporary spaces. It is mostly used in modern homes’ wardrobe to add a sleek finish.
Custom Print Laminate Design for Wardrobe
If you want to create a completely unique look for your wardrobe, consider custom printed laminate. This can include anything from a favourite photograph to a custom pattern or design. You can add anything from a celebrity picture to your favourite pattern and can create an elegant look.
Geometric Patterns with Modern Wardrobe Laminate Design
Add a touch of modernity to your wardrobe by using wardrobe laminate sheets with geometric patterns. This can include everything from stripes to chevrons, and can be a great way to add a bit of visual interest to the space. This type of laminate creates density in the overall design and look.
Mix and Match Wardrobe Laminate Colors
For a truly unique look, consider mixing and matching different types of laminate in your wardrobe laminate design. This can include different colors, textures, and finishes to create a one-of-a-kind look. Here, you can creatively play with you and your partners’ favourite colors.
Rustic Charm with Sliding Wardrobe Laminate Design
Finally, for a cozy and rustic feel, consider using laminate designs with a distressed or weathered finish. This can add a warm and welcoming touch to the space, and is perfect for a farmhouse or country-style decor. Rustic charm can also create a modern look & feel with a contemporary touch.
In conclusion, the design of your wardrobe can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your space. By incorporating laminate design for wardrobe, you can create a stunning closet makeover that is both functional and beautiful. From classic wood finishes to bold colors and custom prints, there are endless possibilities to create a unique and personalized space. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different styles and textures to create a one-of-a-kind look. We hope these ten ideas have inspired you to start planning your own stunning closet makeover.
If you have any queries regarding wardrobe laminate designs, call 9821698171, or write to us at [email protected]
Synchronized laminates are a new version in decorative laminates that looks like real wood, the technology that is used renders an unmatchable natural look. These laminates are specially crafted with embossed surfaces that mimic the actual wood grain design in a highly realistic manner. The best part of synchronized laminates is, you can actually feel the exact texture of the natural wood grain. With Advanced laminates, create an additional unique character to each and every design in your living space. The best part of using synchronized laminates are, it will not be damaged easily, damage-resistant, and easy to maintain.
For a unique flooring, check out the advantages of using synchronized laminates:
- It is a perfect replacement for Natural Veneer as it gives the same look and feels like a natural veneer.
- The use of synchronized laminates saves the environment as it looks as real as a natural veneer.
- The maintenance cost of synchronized laminates is much low as compared to natural veneer.
- The life of synchronized laminates is much longer than conventional laminates.
- It gives the real feeling of natural wood.
- It is highly resistant to burns and strains.
- Premium texture with the pattern of each individual laminate with high perfection.
Advanced laminates are high quality, unique and come in a wide array of designs from which you can choose any to give interiors a great feel and look. Each laminate surface texture is in synchronization with the décor paper pattern. Hence, it gives a design you feel and experience.
Where to use Synchronized Laminates?
Synchronized laminates provide a better surface finish for furniture elements, table-tops, cupboards, surfaces of chairs. Apart from home use or at residential buildings, synchronized laminates can be used at commercial places, corporate offices, commercial complexes, restaurants, hotels, etc., for decorative purposes.
This is how Synchronized Laminates are created
As we can say, Synchronized laminates are a perfect replica of nature and it matches the texture of the décor paper underlying pattern. The premium press plates are able to match the textures with the patterns of each individual laminates with great and perfect precision. It is easy to clean, scratch and stain-resistant. It comes in many colours, textures, and patterns.
From where to buy Synchronized Laminates?
If you are considering to decorate your home from an emotional/psychological point of view with synchronized laminates, give us a call at 18001034740 | +91 9821 698 171 or drop an email at: [email protected]. Alternatively, check out our range of synchronized laminates.
Ask for the Folder @ Toll-Free- 18001034740;
Advance Digital Laminates are a new class of laminate sheet surface decorations that offers professionals like architects and designers an easy and reliable mode of creative expression. These are customized printed laminates that can give the décor a whole new look. Digital laminates are actually created using multiple layers of Kraft paper compressed together with the help of high strength resins.
Enjoy a great new look with a high level of personalization with Advance decorative laminates.
Let’s have a look at the top awesome wall display ideas using decorative digital laminates:
Stone finish laminates for a rustic/traditional look:
Digital laminates featuring stone textures are a great option to choose if you are looking for a rustic/traditional look and feel. However, these days, natural designs are gaining lot of popularity creating an earthy rich ambiance.
Landscapes – A great alternative to conventional designs:
Be it a living room, study room, or home office, landscape laminates are a great alternative to conventional designs as it brings about a cool and serene atmosphere to the interiors. Great texture designs such as mountains, rivers, and oceans are available in it.
Picture perfect family collage:
If you are looking for a picture-perfect collage featuring family members in a great refined manner, family collage designs are a great option that can literally take your breath away. You can dedicate the entire wall to your small or extended family. It’s best to get creative using photos of different times and reforming into a great collage.
Abstract designs using appealing floral and geometric designs:
It’s time to feel the fresh air into any living space with a wide variety of unconventional space, just go for abstract designs that are simply amazing. Abstract designs are for those who want to move away from ordinary and try something special.
Festivity Moments you wish to cherish forever:
Whether it be wedding, anniversary, birthday or any celebratory moment, certain events only happen once and you would love to cherish those forever getting printed on digital laminates.
Why not create any type of ambiance you desire with the help of digital laminates? Digital laminates hold a great advantage over conventional as it is pocket-friendly, highly decorative, easy maintenance, great choice of designs and highly resistance to microbial growth.
If you are looking for the latest designs in digital laminates, follow the link: https://advancelam.com/try-the-awesome-wall-display-ideas-using-advance-digital-laminates/
Laminates are a finishing material that is used over wood. This can be used for wooden furniture, particle wood, MDF, wall paneling or any other form. The laminate is a covering that not only protects the wood but gives it a finish and a good appearance. Laminates can be obtained from any of the top Laminates suppliers in India. They are nothing but an artificial material that is made by pressing paper layers and resins. The outer surface of the laminate would be having a color of a pattern to give a finishing. (more…)