When it comes to renovating furniture, walls, flooring, kitchen space, etc.one name comes in everyone’s mind and that is Laminates. Kitchen being the prime and most important part of your home, it becomes very important that one should have a thorough knowledge regarding the types of laminates that are the best for the kitchen. Here we are listing top 5 laminates which are the best ones to choose from for your kitchen.
1. Matte Finish Laminates: Since dirt and stains are not visible on matte finish laminates, they are easy to maintain and are highly suitable for kitchens that are prone to heavy use.
2. Antibacterial Laminates: As we try to ensure that our family gets the hygiene and nutrition, these laminates are the best ones to use in the kitchen renovations. anti-fungal and antibacterial properties of these laminates prevent the growth and multiplication of various microorganisms.
3. Gloss Finish Laminates: They are great for smaller kitchens because they make the kitchen look larger than it actually is. They add a lot of brightness to your kitchen with gloss finish laminates because they have the ability to reflect a lot of light.
4. Textured Laminates: They can add depth to the overall look of the kitchen. They can enhance the look and feel of kitchen with natural materials like wood, stone, raw silk, suede etc.,
5. Acrylic Finish Laminate: These laminates are moisture resistant and are highly resistant to fading caused due to UV rays. These give your kitchen that high-end modern look. These are highly durable and possess a reflective high gloss laminates finish which is available in various color options.
Apart from this, the application of these laminates also plays a very important role in fulfilling the purpose of beautifying your kitchen space. There are two ways to apply these laminates in the Kitchens – Horizontal and Vertical.
Horizontal grain laminates and vertical grain laminates play a key role in defining the character of the space. A modern minimalist kitchen featuring horizontal and vertical patterns in contrasting color combinations has a luxurious feel. Kitchen cabinets featuring horizontal grain laminates appear larger. Vertical patterns on taller cabinets can create an illusion of height. Large panels of horizontal and vertical patterned laminates when used in a combination can make a strong style statement.
Advance laminate give you a great variety of laminates which can make your kitchen make people go “WOWW”!!! They give solutions that are highly flexible and can help realize many creative design ideas for interior as well as exterior. Advance Laminates have so many options which are suitable for both your kitchen and your pocket. They not only manufacture the best laminates but also supply them at a price which is worth the quality they provide. Available in so many textures, patterns and colors, Advance Laminate is one of the best products you can buy for your space construction and renovations.